• 15(current)
[RELEASE] MyDooTv ( Thai Video On Demand)
@dknight

in one week u get your donation,would be great if your update the addon so the people can get accsess with their suscription.

I think many people would pay for the suscription because their offer a lot ,and the dramas were updated were soonely,their deserve their money like you do.

thanks for u work
I sent him my logon info: I hope he can get it working Smile.
Is the repository empty at the moment?
ETA: Sorry, my bad. All good.
Sorry, my bad. All good.
It seems to be that a payment is not required.

On my laptop I can watch the whole videos incl Live tv just with signing in with my email adress just leave the payment information empty.

Perhaps its just a one month testing access but i will see,or maybe it´s a backdoor because it seems to be that their website is not 100% finished and there will be a lot of changes.

Sooner or later I´m forced to pay because I love the site,perfect qualtity ,really good streaming perfomance,soon updates. I miss it to watch it on my kodi system.
I have regcognized that they are using another videoplayer,or am I wrong.

I hope dknight provides us with a good addon,because I dont want to buy a ROKU 3 they are very expensive in germany and other services are not compatible in Germany like Netflix,Amazon Instant video.
(2015-05-17, 18:40)koby23 Wrote: It seems to be that a payment is not required.

On my laptop I can watch the whole videos incl Live tv just with signing in with my email adress just leave the payment information empty.

Perhaps its just a one month testing access but i will see,or maybe it´s a backdoor because it seems to be that their website is not 100% finished and there will be a lot of changes.

Sooner or later I´m forced to pay because I love the site,perfect qualtity ,really good streaming perfomance,soon updates. I miss it to watch it on my kodi system.
I have regcognized that they are using another videoplayer,or am I wrong.

I hope dknight provides us with a good addon,because I dont want to buy a ROKU 3 they are very expensive in germany and other services are not compatible in Germany like Netflix,Amazon Instant video.

I'm working on updating the addon to use your logins
though donation is not necessary but just in case you want to: Donate Here
I've just pushed out an update to Malimar TV. You should now be prompted to login. Just enter the credential you got from the site and it should work. and Looks like you do get a month trial period initially. If your session expire you can select login from the menu to enter your credential again
I'm unable to log in with my credentials. Are you able to with the credentials I gave you? I'm using the same one.

I got two logs sent to me. I'm not sure why but here they are.

http://xbmclogs.com/poaw5oamd

http://xbmclogs.com/pkken7y0v
YEEEEAAAAAHHHH!!! (for the second time)

login working for me. I'm watching live TV again.

Thank you Thank you Thank you
I'm not having any luck logging in. I'm using a Kodi 14.2 on a Fire TV and on a Windows 7 machine. I got the same error on both. However, if I log on to the Malimartv site I have no problems.
(2015-05-19, 07:15)cdkao Wrote: I'm not having any luck logging in. I'm using a Kodi 14.2 on a Fire TV and on a Windows 7 machine. I got the same error on both. However, if I log on to the Malimartv site I have no problems.

I figured it out. I made the my password very simple without numbers and it allowed me to sign in.
Thumbs Up 
Really great Job, I appreciate.
Yes the password must be without numbers to login,if not a script error occurs

great work dknight
(2015-05-19, 07:40)cdkao Wrote:
(2015-05-19, 07:15)cdkao Wrote: I'm not having any luck logging in. I'm using a Kodi 14.2 on a Fire TV and on a Windows 7 machine. I got the same error on both. However, if I log on to the Malimartv site I have no problems.

I figured it out. I made the my password very simple without numbers and it allowed me to sign in.

sorry that was a bug. You should be able to use whatever characters you want in your password. I just push and update. This should be fixed
(2015-05-20, 00:38)dknlght Wrote:
(2015-05-19, 07:40)cdkao Wrote:

sorry that was a bug. You should be able to use whatever characters you want in your password. I just push and update. This should be fixed

I think since you're update, I'm getting a message that says "Your session has expired, please log in again". After I enter my credentials, I get a "Malimartv error, see log for more info".

Can anyone else log on to Malimartv addon now?
  • 15(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] MyDooTv ( Thai Video On Demand) 8