• 21(current)
[RELEASE] MyDooTv ( Thai Video On Demand)
(2015-10-24, 05:21)dknlght Wrote: ok so someone was able to lend me their credentials and I was able to make an update to this addon. but before I push it out to everyone. Can someone install this version and test it out first http://raw.githubusercontent.com/dknlght...-1.0.7.zip
? This version should allow you to play videos even if you are logged in from another device. After you install this version you should select the Login option from the menu and enter your credential one more time. This time around it will save you're credential and use it next time around. if there's an error just try to reselect the video again it should play unless of course there's a problem with your account or the malimar site itself.

If this works, it would be sooo awesome! I hate MalimarTV for having this restrictions. Especially if you are using the devices from one single location like your house! Speaking of that, would this work from a single location only or will it work from different locations (different IPS) as well?

Thanks dknlght!
(2015-10-24, 05:21)dknlght Wrote: ok so someone was able to lend me their credentials and I was able to make an update to this addon. but before I push it out to everyone. Can someone install this version and test it out first http://raw.githubusercontent.com/dknlght...-1.0.7.zip
? This version should allow you to play videos even if you are logged in from another device. After you install this version you should select the Login option from the menu and enter your credential one more time. This time around it will save you're credential and use it next time around. if there's an error just try to reselect the video again it should play unless of course there's a problem with your account or the malimar site itself.

I gave it a go, and it works a treat. Good work mate Smile
Let me know if you ever need any testing done. Always happy to help.
DKnlght, can you please add this (http://raw.githubusercontent.com/dknlght...-1.0.7.zip) to your repository? Thank you.
I seem to be getting an error stating my "session has expired. Please log in again".
I log in but the same error repeats itself.

Anyone else getting errors or is it just me?

EDIT:

Hmmm... It solved by itself. I'm not sure what happened.
I'm having the same problem. I think the developer is on vacation or something. I hope he didn't get kidnapped by UFOs.
Hi, thanks for a great app!
Is there anyway to change the text lists in malimar tv to thai instead of thai written in latin letters?
Is this still working since the change from dootv.com to thaiflix.com? Cant seem to get it working, maybe im haveing a noob moment.
hello, my malimar tv kodi addon stopped working. anyone has the same issue? the web version is working smooth.

Update: ops my bad, the subsription has ended
yes is no work for me too is it free or need a account register?
im searching for beta tester to test my new thaiflix video plugin. thaiflix.com is the follower from dootv.com.

if you are intressting. plz msg me at [email protected]
Thank you , after using Thaiflix addon for a week, everything works great - I found that Thaiflix seem to have more content for for Thai people compare to Malimar tv
(2016-09-03, 19:28)targit007 Wrote: im searching for beta tester to test my new thaiflix video plugin. thaiflix.com is the follower from dootv.com.

if you are intressting. plz msg me at [email protected]

How do I get Thaiflix to work with Shield TV Kodi's?
plz message me at [email protected]
Thaiflix seems to be working pretty good. However you do need an account to register (paid subscription).

Thanks.
  • 21(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] MyDooTv ( Thai Video On Demand) 8