• 13(current)
[RELEASE] Disclose.tv Add-on (Video Plugin)
I have a new version ready to go that fixes all the remaining issues from Disclose.tv changing their site format. Not at my computer right now but will post a zip tonight and do a pull request to the repo. Stay tuned.
New version that fixes a lot of stuff. No more blank thumbnails or missing videos! Smile

Spinalcracker Patch - Disclose_TV - 06-28-2016
I have not seen sphere in a long time so feel free to submit it as Repo update.
Or he must read this?
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2016-06-28, 19:02)Martijn Wrote: I have not seen sphere in a long time so feel free to submit it as Repo update.
Or he must read this?

Ya I don't know if he reads this thread anymore. I haven't been in contact with him. The couple times I attempted to contact him there was no reply.

I'll submit a pull request over the next couple days.

Submitted to the repo: https://github.com/xbmc/repo-plugins/pull/575

Thank you!
Is this addon no longer working on Kodi Gotham or Isengard? Keep getting dependencies not met with 06-28-2016 patch.
Thanks Spinalcrack.
It requires the latest YouTube plugin. I only tested it with Jarvis so maybe the version is too high for Gotham and Isengard. I'll check the version number for the YouTube Addon and I'll do another zip that you can try; but will have to be tomorrow as I am not at a computer at the moment.
Thankyou sooo much Again spinalcrack...just installed new patch on 16.0 Appreciate ya alot boe... Wink
(2016-06-29, 06:24)Spinalcrack Wrote: It requires the latest YouTube plugin. I only tested it with Jarvis so maybe the version is too high for Gotham and Isengard. I'll check the version number for the YouTube Addon and I'll do another zip that you can try; but will have to be tomorrow as I am not at a computer at the moment.

Thanks Spinalcrack; I'll wait for the zip and give it a try when ready.
(2016-06-29, 06:17)photoplay Wrote: working on Kodi Gotham or Isengard?

So it will not work on Gotham due to needing a current version of the Youtube addon. Support is only given for the Youtube addon for Kodi v14 and up - http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=79487

It should work with Isengard if your Youtube plugin is up to date (v5.2.1), using this version: Spinalcracker Patch (Helix v14+) - 07/01/2016
Disclose.tv never stops trying to break our addon Smile

I have submitted a fixed version to the repo see here: https://github.com/xbmc/repo-plugins/pull/579

But for those that want to grab it immediately:

Jarvis - Spinalcracker Patch - 07-02-2016

Those on older versions of Kodi:
Helix-Isengard - Spinalcracker Patch - 07-02-2016

*** Warning: Going forward, I will only be supporting the latest branch of Kodi as changes to the Disclose website happen too frequently to backwards support older versions ***
Great job spinalcrack...Thanks...working great on 16.0 ...Again...appeciate ya ...Smile
Working great here!

I wonder why they make so many changes all the time, that always breaks this plugin??

I've hosted websites since 2005, and I don't remember ever making so many changes as far as file paths on the server, and certainly not to the SQL database....etc.

I mean we do constant maintenance, and backups, but that shouldn't be breaking things IMHO.......

Nonetheless I'm so glad we have spinalcrack that is on top of things......he usually always has a fix out before I even know it's broken!!

Thanks spinalcrack!!
(2016-07-04, 02:05)Bullet21 Wrote: Working great here!

I wonder why they make so many changes all the time, that always breaks this plugin??

I've hosted websites since 2005, and I don't remember ever making so many changes as far as file paths on the server, and certainly not to the SQL database....etc.

I mean we do constant maintenance, and backups, but that shouldn't be breaking things IMHO.......

Nonetheless I'm so glad we have spinalcrack that is on top of things......he usually always has a fix out before I even know it's broken!!

Thanks spinalcrack!!

It's mainly due to the nature of website scraping. The addon has to look for specific things to identify items such as title, thumbnails, video links etc. So if their html says "class", the addon looks for that keyword then other keywords such as <title>. If they change "class" to "class clearfix" then the addon breaks. If <title> becomes <video title> it breaks etc.

The last round of changes was due to bigger site changes, as Disclose used to host and stream all the video right from their server. Now they have people upload to Youtube and embed the video into their site. This meant all the logic in the addon became broken and had to be re-written, and make use of the Youtube plugin for Kodi, where as before it just streamed the .flv or .mp4 files directly from Disclose.

The nice thing about the change is that in theory things should be more stable going forward long term. In the short term, they may make other changes as they update their site to this new format.

Myself and my wife watch disclose basically everyday at some point so I'll keep trying to help out Smile

I really appreciate everyone's positive feedback.

I also recently fixed the Infowars addon for those that like Alex Jones rants, so can check the forum thread out for that, lol.
Rainbow 
Hi Spinal, Thanks so much for the fixes, Wish you worked at Disclose Tv. Your so lucky to have a wife that shares your interest in these plausibly deniable.vids. Thanks too for the explanation as to why it breaks so often. I'm lucky if I can distract my wife from CNN or some such other nonsense to have a boo at a DTV.video. just so we can sort of be on the same page. Anyway keep up the great work. I vote you to be custodian of disclose.tv update land.

Stwubby
(2016-07-06, 06:19)stwubby Wrote: Hi Spinal, Thanks so much for the fixes, Wish you worked at Disclose Tv. Your so lucky to have a wife that shares your interest in these plausibly deniable.vids. Thanks too for the explanation as to why it breaks so often. I'm lucky if I can distract my wife from CNN or some such other nonsense to have a boo at a DTV.video. just so we can sort of be on the same page. Anyway keep up the great work. I vote you to be custodian of disclose.tv update land.

Stwubby

I feel your pain!Tongue

Whenever I try and discuss this stuff with friends or family I get that "blank stare" in their eyes.......LOL!!

They either basically have no clue, or they are just in complete denial as they scurry off to there "busy" lives.....

It is both scary and sad when you realize how many people are hopelessly lost in a fog of stupidity, lies, and ignorance.......when the majority of these type people finally "awaken", it will be way to late.

I personally believe we have already past the point of no return on several fronts....
  • 13(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Disclose.tv Add-on (Video Plugin)1