• 6(current)
[RELEASE] Disclose.tv Add-on (Video Plugin)
(2015-09-26, 17:07)Mondo_Zen Wrote: Thanks afremont and Spinalcrack! I'll give them a whirl as soon as I can and let you know how it goes.

Be sure to uninstall your current version first. Then install this version as I didn't change the name.

Disclose TV - Spinalcracker Patch
Spinalcrack probably packaged his better than I did. You may be able to "Install from Zip" on his. I didn't know how to package it that way as I know next to nothing about how this all works. I'm not a python programmer either, but I stayed at a Holliday Inn Express once. Wink

So Spinalcrack, what all did you change? Did you change anything other than Scraper.py to fix the "title" and thumbnail image path extraction? Is there some way to run these from a command line or single-step debug them? I just filled it with log messages until I found the statements making it crash. There must be a better way than that to debug these addon scripts.
Experience: It's what you get when you were expecting something else.
I just looked at the page source of Disclose.tv, then looked at Scraper.py, then looked at the Kodi logs and saw an error for 'title' and went from there.

And yes you can install from zip
Hey guys, the Spinalcrack patch worked like a charm. I simply downloaded it and "Installed from .zip file". Thanks for your help!
Ditto!!

Thanks for the patch spinalcrack!! Works great!Nod
(2015-09-26, 17:10)Spinalcrack Wrote:
(2015-09-26, 17:07)Mondo_Zen Wrote: Thanks afremont and Spinalcrack! I'll give them a whirl as soon as I can and let you know how it goes.

Be sure to uninstall your current version first. Then install this version as I didn't change the name.

Disclose TV - Spinalcracker Patch
Thanks for the Disclose.tv patch Works great. Your awesome.
What do i do first? Do I uninstall the Scraper.py only or the entire addon?
Copy Spinalcrack's zip file to somewhere on your Kodi system. Uninstall the entire addon and then add from zip the modified one.
Hey everyone, sorry for the delay, I fixed the add-on and pushed the changes to the official repository.
The new fixed version (0.1.4) will be available automatically in a few hours...

regards,
sphere
My GitHub. My Add-ons:
(2015-10-03, 18:50)sphere Wrote: Hey everyone, sorry for the delay, I fixed the add-on and pushed the changes to the official repository.
The new fixed version (0.1.4) will be available automatically in a few hours...

regards,
sphere

Thanks Sphere. This is by far my favourite addon. I watch it daily. Thank you for the great work. Appreciated.
Can smebody tell me where to find this new version ?
It is not in my official add ons kodi repository.

Thank you i really love this add on but cant find the new version anywhere and old one is not working anymore.
It must be in one of them because my friend that runs Isengard 15.x had his replaced with the working version by automatic updates. If nothing else you can go back a few posts and just install from zip the file that Spinalcrack posted.
(2015-10-08, 22:47)vincentzh Wrote: Can smebody tell me where to find this new version ?
It is not in my official add ons kodi repository.

Thank you i really love this add on but cant find the new version anywhere and old one is not working anymore.

Yes its in the Kodi >= helix repository. Which Kodi version do you use?
Also, please try a repo force refresh if you are on >= helix.
My GitHub. My Add-ons:
Hi all!

I think the plugin needs updating? Gives disclose.tv error when you try to play a video.Tongue

Running Kodi 15.1

Disclose.tv plugin is 0.1.4
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Disclose.tv Add-on (Video Plugin)1