• 1(current)
[MOD] Modded Confluence Vol. 2 (Frodo)
As stated before, I worked on a new version of my MOD, based on the latest changes in GIT master...

After many hours, I'm proud to present the new version of Modded Confluence, which is the successor of [MOD] Modded Confluence
By now, the first version is the most viewed thread in Confluence...let's make this one even more popular...

Again, this skin is designed to be lightweighted...so it can be run on RPi, ATV and other low powered machines...

But, hey...stop talking...

Here you can take a look at some screenshots of this baby:

And here a sneak preview:

To download this skin, you need to install repository.xbmcnerds.frodo...

The changes can be found at my github page---> Modded Confluence Vol. 2 on github

Feel free to drop me a line here in the forums if you like this skin or have a request...

So far so good...let's have fun with it...

By the way:
My wife was a bit upset as I told her that I'll code a new MOD again, as she would like to spend more time with me Big Grin
So we made a deal! I'll post a donation-link below. The collected donations will be for my wife, so that I can send her shopping or whatever while I'm coding Big Grin

So if you want to compensate my wife for all the hours I'm sitting in front of my laptop, you know what to do...

Donation-link: Click me

mad-max
it looks lovely thank you.

what flag is needed to display the 3d red / cyan as shown in the avatar screenshot? i can't seem to get it to display with Avatar
Either the Title contains 3D or Genre is 3D
- - - Tribute to Metallica - - -
If I managed to help you, please click my reputation
thank you.
none of the links work for me

Matt
Main - LG - OLED65CX6LA 65" Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR OLED TV - Yamaha RXV383 - N2plus running CoreELEC Nexus - Harmony Elite remote
BedRoom - Panasonic DX-700 UHD TV - N2 running CoreELEC Nexus - Harmony Elite remote
Server - debian based 10TB Media Server 
What links?
The ones for your github or the repo

Matt
Main - LG - OLED65CX6LA 65" Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR OLED TV - Yamaha RXV383 - N2plus running CoreELEC Nexus - Harmony Elite remote
BedRoom - Panasonic DX-700 UHD TV - N2 running CoreELEC Nexus - Harmony Elite remote
Hmm..working fine on my side...
dunno then bud, not working here

Matt
now it is......

Matt
I love the work you did on the last version. I am getting a broken repo for this on apple tv 2 frodo beta 3. Any ideas on a fix for this?
i am getting broken in repo as well on windows machine just gonna try and download from git for now
NOTE: Currently the skin is marked as broken if your running beta3...
This happens with all skins currently...
Team XBMC is working on it...

You might download the installer from github and extract it to your addons directory...
Or use the nightly from 6th of December...
not wokring on frodo beta 3

OS your download link is 1.1.2
Please check my post above yours...
Install issues should be fixed now!

Note, you also should have had an update of repo.xbmcnerds.frodo to version 1.1.3.
You need this repo version in order to install this skin correctly!

mad-max
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Modded Confluence Vol. 2 (Frodo)3