Live TV Skip back
Watching Live tv, I'm unable to skip back, I was able to do it before where it would skip back 30 seconds but somehow it just stopped working.

Anyone having this issue?

Office: Google TV | Kodi 20.0 | Samsung 50"                         \  Movies: 2734
Master Bedroom: Google TV | Kodi 20.0 | Samsung 43"     \  Music: Artist 220 |  Albums 1001 | Songs 106995
TheaterGoogle TV | Kodi  20.0 | Samsung 75"                    \  TV Shows: 62 |  Seasons 218 | Episodes 3858
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyone experiencing this issues?

Office: Google TV | Kodi 20.0 | Samsung 50"                         \  Movies: 2734
Master Bedroom: Google TV | Kodi 20.0 | Samsung 43"     \  Music: Artist 220 |  Albums 1001 | Songs 106995
TheaterGoogle TV | Kodi  20.0 | Samsung 75"                    \  TV Shows: 62 |  Seasons 218 | Episodes 3858
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry but maybe I'm asking the wrong question.

when watching Live TV in xbmc we should be able to use the arrow keys to go back in the video a few seconds, correct? Atleast 30 seconds?

I'm not able to do this the left and right arrow keys does nothing for me, when I first setup they worked I was able to go back 30 seconds but no I get nothing.

Using the showkey app the correct the correct action is being sent but xbmc does nothing. Also I know the "comma" key should "Skip backwards" and the "quote" key should "step back (7sec)" When using the keyboard neither of the keys mentioned does whats listed, nothing happens.
Can anyone help with getting this working correctly. If this is inn the wrong location I apologize.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Live TV Skip back0