Req "Grab anything to disc"-button
Hi,

lots of addons, lots of media stuff & streams .. and no general button "grab this stuff to disk" .. some addons do, like youtube, but online radio addons for example don't .. since everything is data that is handled by XBMC - why there is no function write to disc what is played atm ?

So long

LastCoder
HTPC Specs: Silverstone GD05B Case, ASUS P8H61-M LE/USB3, i5-3470S, GT1030, 8 GB RAM , 2 TB HDD, iHOS104 BluRay Drive, TT DVBS2-1600, Sony PS3 BD Remote control
PS3 BD Remote Control Daemon for Kodi/Linux
UNCHAINED Demo Group
Because nobody did it.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
And is it legal to do so...?
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
We wouldn't have such thingies like Ant Video Downloader, DVDFab Decrypter, makemkv and so on, and so on - if everybody was always concerned about "is it legal ?" .. as lawyers like me say - it always depends on .. caching streams to disc could be legal or not, depends on how and where you do it - but as long as there is at least one legal way of using (compare to filehosters and p2p networks) such functions they could be implemented .. not the function is illegal but at most the special usage ..

So, as a feature request - why not ? I guess there are many people that could find it useful ..
HTPC Specs: Silverstone GD05B Case, ASUS P8H61-M LE/USB3, i5-3470S, GT1030, 8 GB RAM , 2 TB HDD, iHOS104 BluRay Drive, TT DVBS2-1600, Sony PS3 BD Remote control
UNCHAINED Demo Group
Even i would find it usefull but its a big thing - to big for my small time i have to spend for the project (which is already 80% of all my free time *cough*).
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
okay, didn't know that it is such a big deal ..
UNCHAINED Demo Group

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
"Grab anything to disc"-button0