Req iOS App Idea.
I would like it if the iOS app was able to run as a .ipa file so people who aren't jailbroken can self sign the application to be able to run it on their devices. I know it depends on some file from cydia but it would be great if it is possible.
no
in addition to the no i throw in an:

impossible
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Just a question for you guys (who probably know the answer). Why does XBMC run on a stock device when attached to the debugger and doesn't even start without it (as far as I checked it is killed by the system during dynamic library loading?). Is it really (literally) impossible to do this or is it just to much of a hassle (note: i don't care about VTB decoder)?
it might be possible if you don't need vtb or it might not. Somone suggested to sign all dylibs xbmc uses and the xbmc binary aswell with your dev key but when asking that guy about details he never answered. Its not about hassle though as the benefits to run it without jailbreak AND without beeing allowed to put it in the appstore (that is really impossible due to apple policy) are only a available to registered apple devs.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
iOS App Idea.0