Skins in beta 12 frodo
RPI user.

I was looking to get quartz but no skins appear in the add on list, just confluence and transparency.

I figure this is because there are no skins yet in the frodo repo but when I go to the frodo wiki it shows a handful of skins including quartz.

I'm using openelec with xbmc beta 2.

Is it a simple matter of upgrading or should I expect these options off the table until stable release or something else?
Frodo wiki? There's the XBMC Wiki, which still covers v11 Eden. This page shows all the skin info pages that we have on the wiki, and at the top there are drop down menus to filter these pages by Frodo repo, Eden repo, or not in an XBMC.org repo: Category:Skins (wiki)
OK I was talking about this http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Cat...repository

Which specifically says frodo compatible add ons, but maybe its more general like you said?
I don't see any skin add-ons there, not even Quartz.

In any case, there should soon be skins in the Frodo repo. You can also do a manual install-from-zip for most skins. You might even be able to find Frodo-specific test versions of those skins in the skins support forums.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Skins in beta 12 frodo0