A few Questions
Hi Ronnie, still loving this skin, its the best one available Smile

I was wondering if I could pester you with a few questions if its ok.

1. Im trying to modify the video info page, I know DialogVideoInfo.xml and I think Includes_Variables.xml are two of the files for that page, are there any more?

2. Is there any way to show random movies above recently added movies on the home page? It would be cool to have both. (Thats the Home and Include_Home files right?)

3. Is there a way to make the seek bar more sensitive or exact when clicking on it?

4. I use windows and noticed that when you right click while watching a movie, sometimes the video will shrink and you can surf the menus, could you tell me what the exact thing to do with the mouse is to do that? I seem to randomly hit that but not sure how I'm doing it?

Thanks again man for the cool skin and work Smile

My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
1. animations used in the info dialog are included from Includes_Animations.xml
and i think the mediaflags are included from Includes.xml

2. sure it's possible, would that quite a few changes to those files though

3. not that i'm aware of

4. you mean exit out of the fullscreen video window?
that should be right-click. or right-click twice in case the video osd is visible.
once you're back in the video list, you can click on the small videowindow to go back to fullscreen.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Ahh.. Right double click worked, I never thought of that lol, thanks Ronnie for the help and your time Smile
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
A few Questions0