NextPVR PVR Client - Tuner No longer Available
"NextPVR PVR Client - Tuner No longer Available"

I get this error everytime i start XBMC Live TV, I did step by step with the wiki install guide but now i get 3 seconds of film repeating iteself? needed fixed ASAP as WAF is dropping fast. Thanks in advance
In the Add-on, try turning off Timeshifting and see if that helps. There is another thread here where sub says an updated Add-on has been submitted that fixes this.
Thanks that fixed my problem.
Is this still an issue or has it been fixed. I have the same problem with timeshifting enabled. Live TV plays for approximately 6 minutes then goes into a 3 second loop with an error that the Tuner is no longer available. When I turn off time shifting I have no problem playing Live TV. Has anyone else gotten time shifting working. Also the error message stays open until I quit and restart XBMC. Thanks.
(2013-02-01, 06:05)cdizzel99 Wrote: Is this still an issue or has it been fixed. I have the same problem with timeshifting enabled. Live TV plays for approximately 6 minutes then goes into a 3 second loop with an error that the Tuner is no longer available. When I turn off time shifting I have no problem playing Live TV. Has anyone else gotten time shifting working. Also the error message stays open until I quit and restart XBMC. Thanks.

I posted this in your thread on the NextPVR forums so will paste it here as well. I have XBMC & NextPVR with timeshifting working near enough perfect using the file posted in the link below.

Hi

I was having similar issues as yourself after installing the R2 version & after doing some testing I found that replacing the nshared.dll from this thread stopped nearly all the issues I was having with the tuner being lost and live tv files filling up my temp directory.

http://forums.gbpvr.com/attachment.p...0&d=1351277088

I would try stopping the nextpvr service & tray app, renaming your current version of the nshared.dll from %programfiles%\npvr & copying the version from that thread and see if your issue still occurs. If it doesn't just delete the nshared.dll and rename the original file back.
Also to add, this is just for testing purposes so if we do find that this resolves the issue then we can go ahead and get log files to submit to sub so he can find a possible solution. Rather than keep the older nshared.dll as there are more bugs in that version that have already been fixed.

I don't want to complicate things for people who happen to see my post and think that this resolves all issues, it doesn't. It just stopped the tuner not available issue and live tv recordings filling up my hard drive.

This may not be the same issue I was experiencing so hence why I'm asking just to test to see if it is so we can collate information for submitting a bug.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NextPVR PVR Client - Tuner No longer Available0