How To Hide Specific Video Addons?
Guys, Is there a way to hide (w/o having to disable) specific video video addons, just to simplify the menu...I have several vid addons, but want to only see 2 or 3 when I go to video addons menu...right-click addon => hide addon or unhide addon would be a nice feature to have...Thanks in advance!
If you just need 2-3 addons visible, why not make shortcuts on homescreen or favorite list.
(2012-12-14, 00:51)pmolson Wrote: Guys, Is there a way to hide (w/o having to disable) specific video video addons, just to simplify the menu...I have several vid addons, but want to only see 2 or 3 when I go to video addons menu...right-click addon => hide addon or unhide addon would be a nice feature to have...Thanks in advance!

use +/- ⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓
(2012-12-14, 08:47)ykhehra1 Wrote: If you just need 2-3 addons visible, why not make shortcuts on homescreen or favorite list.
(2012-12-14, 00:51)pmolson Wrote: Guys, Is there a way to hide (w/o having to disable) specific video video addons, just to simplify the menu...I have several vid addons, but want to only see 2 or 3 when I go to video addons menu...right-click addon => hide addon or unhide addon would be a nice feature to have...Thanks in advance!

FYI...I'm trying to do this (dumb it down) for my granny. So adding add-ons to FAVs and getting to them is still a bit too complicated...too many steps for her Smile May be adding a shortcut of the LiveStream add-on (and better yet of the actual xml file) would be easier for her to access afterwards... Any ideas how to do that? THX

Update: I've figured out how to add a shortcut on the Home Page, which is great. BUT what I really need is a shortcut to a specific xml file within LiveStreams...THOUGHTS or SUGGESTIONS?
you can livestreams content to favorite at any level (xml file or just stream link), or put shortcut icon of addon on homescreen.
use +/- ⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓
As stated above, Adding add-ons or even xml files to FAVs is not an option. -- too complicated for granny to access Smile I'd like to add an xml file shortcut to homepage? is there a way to do that?
favorite list will be on your home page, just need to click info key once on your remote. Its many steps less then video>addons>then addon which you are looking for on first place by shortening the addons list.
And if you hace apple tv, just click menu key on home screen to get favorite list.
use +/- ⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓
Good point. I'll give it a shot. Thanks Bro!
Guys, I've placed a video add-on shortcut on the home screen, but where is the shortcut file location in XBMC (windows and ATV2)? I'd like to be able to edit it manually, but can't seem to find it!!! THX

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How To Hide Specific Video Addons?0