blatant rip off of xbmc in breech of GPLv2
(2012-12-17, 04:34)Ned Scott Wrote:
(2012-12-16, 19:32)radiorebelde Wrote: Mpeg4?

Interlaced mpeg2 content from Comcast in the US.

Ooh - haven't tried my ATV1+Crystal HD decoder for a while. When did interlace handling get fixed? That was the deal breaker for me in the past.

No idea, I tried it when PVR got merged with mainline XBMC and it seems to work pretty well.
(2012-12-17, 13:55)Ned Scott Wrote: No idea, I tried it when PVR got merged with mainline XBMC and it seems to work pretty well.

What version platform are you using for the ATV1? I have crystalbuntu but there is no update for Frodo.
(2012-12-17, 16:25)rogerthis Wrote: What version platform are you using for the ATV1? I have crystalbuntu but there is no update for Frodo.

There is something

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=148423

What that is or how you can use it idk.

uNi

(2012-12-17, 16:25)rogerthis Wrote: What version platform are you using for the ATV1? I have crystalbuntu but there is no update for Frodo.

That's the funny part, on the ATV1 I've been using Crystalbuntu and its Eden-PVR build. I just never bothered with the PVR features until I started testing PVR on other machines :)

Oddly, it does have some odd burps on some 720 channels, but perfectly on all the 1080 channels. Tweaking audio sync options seems to fix it.

OpenELEC has Frodo builds for the ATV1 that I plan to test out. I just haven't gotten around to it.
A change of the topic from Allwinner to ATV Smile

Btw somebody heard something from VidOnMe, what kind of source they used? And if there share it?
Not working on my nexus 7, probably the jelly bean 4.2 bug with python. It's not a beta3 or rc1 build yet.
I can't stand perpetrators. I'm sending back that crappy Boxee.tv device. When it comes to HTPC software, there is no substitute. Just build a mini-itx and put XBMC on it.
(2012-12-17, 21:56)Ned Scott Wrote:
Oddly, it does have some odd burps on some 720 channels, but perfectly on all the 1080 channels. Tweaking audio sync options seems to fix it.
you can get those "burps" on Eden-PVR indeed since packet parsing stuff and proper codec hints weren't implemented yet. should be fixed with frodo. odd that audio sync fixes it though.
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

xbmc-pvr [Eden-PVR builds] [now included in mainline XBMC, so no more source link here :)]
personal website: [link]

Found a problem with PVR? Report it on Trac, under "PVR - core components". Please attach the full debug log.

If you like my work, please consider donating to me and/or Team XBMC.
(2012-12-20, 15:29)dushmaniac Wrote:
(2012-12-17, 21:56)Ned Scott Wrote: Oddly, it does have some odd burps on some 720 channels, but perfectly on all the 1080 channels. Tweaking audio sync options seems to fix it.
you can get those "burps" on Eden-PVR indeed since packet parsing stuff and proper codec hints weren't implemented yet. should be fixed with frodo. odd that audio sync fixes it though.

Awesome, I was hoping to hear something like that.

EDIT: and by "seems to fix it", it appeared to get better, but I didn't play with it that much, since there was nothing good on tv :D
(2012-12-14, 10:28)gimli Wrote:
(2012-12-14, 10:23)Ned Scott Wrote: Looks like it's the same people who did this: http://www.dvdfab.com/media-player.htm

That's their XBMC-based bluray software. They don't seem to make it easy, but they did provide the source code for that when asked. Hopefully they'll do the same for this as well.

I did ask them today, so lets see how they react.

Still no response from their side.
Closing this thread for now, as I've got a conversation started.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
blatant rip off of xbmc in breech of GPLv21