Scheduled Recordings???
I'm still pretty new to xbmc, although I've learned a lot. I'm curious how everyone using mediaportal are scheduling tv show recordings.

Is there a way to schedule a recording that repeats weekly?

Thanks in Advance

Office: Google TV | Kodi 20.0 | Samsung 50"                         \  Movies: 2734
Master Bedroom: Google TV | Kodi 20.0 | Samsung 43"     \  Music: Artist 220 |  Albums 1001 | Songs 106995
TheaterGoogle TV | Kodi  20.0 | Samsung 75"                    \  TV Shows: 62 |  Seasons 218 | Episodes 3858
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

XBMC's scheduling options in Frodo are a bit limited compared to the options that MediaPortal offers for series recording.

XBMC does allow you to tell MediaPortal to record weekly on the same channel and same time.
  1. Add a timer for the first occurence e.g. using the EPG timeline
  2. Go to the timer view and edit the just created timer
  3. Change the Day option to the "Mo-__-__-__-__-__-__" mode and choose the day(s) of the week for this recording.
Developer of the MediaPortal PVR addon and retired developer of the Argus-TV PVR-addon.
http://www.scintilla.utwente.nl/~marcelg/xbmc
(2012-12-17, 22:23)margro Wrote: XBMC's scheduling options in Frodo are a bit limited compared to the options that MediaPortal offers for series recording.

XBMC does allow you to tell MediaPortal to record weekly on the same channel and same time.
  1. Add a timer for the first occurence e.g. using the EPG timeline
  2. Go to the timer view and edit the just created timer
  3. Change the Day option to the "Mo-__-__-__-__-__-__" mode and choose the day(s) of the week for this recording.

Thanks, I'll give that a try.

With this option is there a way to set it to only record new episodes?

Office: Google TV | Kodi 20.0 | Samsung 50"                         \  Movies: 2734
Master Bedroom: Google TV | Kodi 20.0 | Samsung 43"     \  Music: Artist 220 |  Albums 1001 | Songs 106995
TheaterGoogle TV | Kodi  20.0 | Samsung 75"                    \  TV Shows: 62 |  Seasons 218 | Episodes 3858
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thanks Margro this worked for me.

Is there a way to set it to only record new episodes?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Scheduled Recordings???0