How to remove faulty skins?
Hi there.

How on earth can i remove ex. Aeon MQ4 skin (shows link broken). I've removed it using the add-ons browser, but can still be found.

It's not showing anymore, but when i look at the MQ repository - it says "Remote path not working".
Not quite sure i understand what you are saying or trying to do. If you uninstall a skin via the add-ons browser, it should no longer be listed as one of the available skins on your system (System/Settings > Appearance > Skin). However, if you use the add-ons browser to list the Skins category, you will see all the skins available (remotely) in the repository(ies), even the ones marked "Broken".
I've been using aeon mq4 since the release, but its not working amymore. I then want to remove it complety And install it again.
I don't use that particular skin, but if it is marked as "Broken" in the repository (I assume that's what you meant in your first post), then uninstalling and reinstalling it won't fix its broken state.

On the other hand, if the skin per se should work for your XBMC version, but you somehow hosed the skin files on your system (which caused it to be "broken" for you), you can simply erase the skin folder from your addons directory and then reinstall it from the repository using the add-ons manager.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to remove faulty skins?0