• 2(current)
[RELEASE] HD-Trailers.net Video Plugin
Hello!

I am running XBMCbuntu 12.0 RC2 Git8e45737 (Compiled Dec.20 2012) and I installed your Plugin from zip file.
Actually it does not work as I only see empty lists. So that means I can access the plugin without any errors but I do not see any files inside the lists.

Any help/idea how to bring this to live?!
On my OSX XBMC installation (also Frodo) it works perfect.

thanks, (love also the Apple iTunes Podcast Plugin!)
/krijeck
rebuilding ....
Unfortunately, I'm running into the same issue. XBMCBuntu 12.0 RC2, plugin installed from zip. No errors, just empty lists.
Fingers crossed it's something simple
One of the things I liked about The Trailers is the ability to download & save the trailer, so there is no buffering if I watch it again. Otherwise, working well. Thanks.
Win10x64 Pro. Intel Core2Duo E8500 3.26GHz on Gigabyte GA-EP43-UD3L. 4GB DDR2 1066MHz RAM. Nvidia GT240 512MB PCIx16. Multiple displays, including Sony VPL-XW5000ES 4k projector + 100" Da-Lite Cinema screen.
@krijeckt, @lordinfy: Can you upload me your debug log when running it from XBMCBuntu?
My GitHub. My Add-ons:
I can't see the movie posters in refocus (and probably other skins) because it's not using icons but thumbnails.
Adding this to line 115 and 159 in addon.py fixes that:
Code:
'thumbnail': movie['thumb'],

I have no idea what the difference is between the two and how this fix will affect other skins but for me it's working now

Edit: You should also add plugin.set_content('movies'); in the movie listings because some skins (again, refocus) handle images and viewtypes differently based on content type.
(2012-12-24, 13:03)sphere Wrote: @krijeckt, @lordinfy: Can you upload me your debug log when running it from XBMCBuntu?

That's bizarre. I uninstalled the plugin yesterday, reinstalled it today, and it works. If the empty lists crops up again, I'll be sure to upload logs.
Guess the planets were out of alignment or something.

Cheers,
LordIndy
(2012-12-24, 23:23)lordindy Wrote:
(2012-12-24, 13:03)sphere Wrote: @krijeckt, @lordinfy: Can you upload me your debug log when running it from XBMCBuntu?

That's bizarre. I uninstalled the plugin yesterday, reinstalled it today, and it works. If the empty lists crops up again, I'll be sure to upload logs.
Guess the planets were out of alignment or something.

Cheers,
LordIndy

sorry did overlook that request for a log file. luckily the Addon works now pretty good! Love it thanks!
All I did was a couple of restarts. Then checked the add-on again and it worked.

thanks for that.
/krijeck

rebuilding ....
(2012-12-24, 15:43)iDude Wrote: I can't see the movie posters in refocus (and probably other skins) because it's not using icons but thumbnails.
You should also add plugin.set_content('movies'); in the movie listings because some skins (again, refocus) handle images and viewtypes differently based on content type.
I already changed the icon-type on my git repository. I also added the ability to override the content-type in the add-on settings.

Here is the full changelog:
Quote:0.1.0
- new icon
- added ability to override content-type in movie-view
- Fixed Cover in FullScreenVideo OSD
- Added images for next- and previous-page
- catch and show notify on network error

- initial release

You can download the new version here: Download Version 0.1.0
My GitHub. My Add-ons:
Can you do anything about the quality of the thumbnail images? They are very fuzzy (low-rez).
Thanks
(2012-12-26, 14:12)thewarm Wrote: Can you do anything about the quality of the thumbnail images? They are very fuzzy (low-rez).
Thanks

Nope, sorry. HD-Trailers.net only offers these.
My GitHub. My Add-ons:
Works great thanks Sphere. Any way we can get an option to choose the stream? Sometimes 720 and higher videos seems to buffer depending on the source. I have a 25MBps speed connection but still get buffering. Other than that everything works great. I did see once getting the empty list but after a while it started working again.
Intel® Quad Core i5 Sandybridge @3.40GHz | ASRock Z775 Mobo 8GB DDR3 Ram | Logitech K400 Keyboard |
| Logitec Harmony 550 Remote| 46' Samsung LCD TV | Onkyo TX-S605 w/ Bose 5.1 Surround
You already can choose the stream-quality in the add-on settings. You can reach the settings from the context-menu.
My GitHub. My Add-ons:
hi mate

coming soon is not workng keep say script failed addon.py

http://pastebin.com/7vEKhB5w

thanks
(2013-01-17, 01:46)nickshe89 Wrote: coming soon is not workng keep say script failed addon.py

Fixed, thanks for reporting!

I also requested the update in the official repository so the new version should be available soon.

regards,
sphere
My GitHub. My Add-ons:
(2013-01-18, 20:16)sphere Wrote:
(2013-01-17, 01:46)nickshe89 Wrote: coming soon is not workng keep say script failed addon.py

Fixed, thanks for reporting!

I also requested the update in the official repository so the new version should be available soon.

regards,
sphere

its ok mate and thanks you
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] HD-Trailers.net Video Plugin1