• 41(current)
Release Viki.com Video Add-on - Asian Drama MOVIES & TV Shows
(2021-02-23, 12:24)manpi Wrote:
(2021-02-22, 18:27)Majide Wrote:  v0.18.4.10 from HERE.

The link for viki v0.18.4.10 from HERE. Does not work for me.
Can I have a good link to download addon viki poue kodi 18 thank you
I've uploaded it to my Mediafire account.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/vxxi22h95j...0.zip/file

SHA1: 4FE0632B4F1635F34EFFB4437CD1DD03DFEB1C97
(2021-02-23, 19:47)AManEatingDuck Wrote:
(2021-02-23, 12:24)manpi Wrote:
(2021-02-22, 18:27)Majide Wrote:  v0.18.4.10 from HERE.

The link for viki v0.18.4.10 from HERE. Does not work for me.
Can I have a good link to download addon viki poue kodi 18 thank you
I've uploaded it to my Mediafire account.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/vxxi22h95j...0.zip/file

SHA1: 4FE0632B4F1635F34EFFB4437CD1DD03DFEB1C97

Thank you it's ok
The addon is not working for me, when I go to settings to set the preferred subtitle, English is missing.
(2021-02-26, 01:43)Frendyonline Wrote: The addon is not working for me, when I go to settings to set the preferred subtitle, English is missing.
 Scroll the languages in the other direction Wink The first in the list is English. BTW, if you select another language from the list, the backup language for the subtitles (if main SUB language is not translated yet) is always English.
(2021-02-26, 18:44)Majide Wrote:
(2021-02-26, 01:43)Frendyonline Wrote: The addon is not working for me, when I go to settings to set the preferred subtitle, English is missing.
 Scroll the languages in the other direction Wink The first in the list is English. BTW, if you select another language from the list, the backup language for the subtitles (if main SUB language is not translated yet) is always English.
I tried that, I can't even open the addon since I upgraded to version 19.
Here's my log --> https://paste.kodi.tv/eyixabizap
@Frendyonline - your device is absolutly stuffed full of banned addons (wiki) in violation of our piracy policy (wiki) and the forum rules (wiki) that you accepted and agreed to abide by when you signed up here.

That means that unless the device is cleaned up and they are all removed fully, no support is available here for any issues with the device or anything on it.

The forum moderators have determined that banned addons (wiki) are present on your system. To receive assistance here, these banned items must be removed. If a clean log is not submitted within 3 days, then the relevant post(s) will be removed after this time.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2021-02-27, 19:18)Frendyonline Wrote: ...I can't even open the addon since I upgraded to version 19...
Fixed. Update to v0.19.4.14
(2021-02-26, 18:44)Majide Wrote:
@Majide  I think there is a bug in settings, because English does not show up in the select.  On a guess, I changed your settings.xml to and language to get rid of the reference to localize string "0".  (Maybe that's illegal?  Don't know).  So hack like this in settings.xml:
xml:
<setting id="lang" type="integer" label="30305" help="">
    <level>0</level>
    <default>0</default>
    <constraints>
        <options>
           <option label="116">0</option>

And accordingly English strings.po
Code:
msgctxt "#116"
msgid "English"
msgstr ""

And that works for me.

scott s.
(2021-02-27, 19:30)DarrenHill Wrote: @Frendyonline - your device is absolutly stuffed full of banned addons (wiki) in violation of our piracy policy (wiki) and the forum rules (wiki) that you accepted and agreed to abide by when you signed up here.

That means that unless the device is cleaned up and they are all removed fully, no support is available here for any issues with the device or anything on it.

The forum moderators have determined that banned addons (wiki) are present on your system. To receive assistance here, these banned items must be removed. If a clean log is not submitted within 3 days, then the relevant post(s) will be removed after this time.

https://paste.kodi.tv/ipiwozelax
(2021-02-27, 21:38)Majide Wrote:
(2021-02-27, 19:18)Frendyonline Wrote: ...I can't even open the addon since I upgraded to version 19...
Fixed. Update to v0.19.4.14
Thank you! But the backup subtitle still doesn't work. When the video starts playing, at first there's the notification that shows "English subtitle", then it changes into "Error: failed to retrieve subtitle."
@Frendyonline

That new log is not good enough, as there are still (remnants of) banned add-ons on your Kodi setup.
Either fully clean your Kodi installation or don't bother coming back to this forum.
(2021-03-01, 05:34)Klojum Wrote: @Frendyonline

That new log is not good enough, as there are still (remnants of) banned add-ons on your Kodi setup.
Either fully clean your Kodi installation or don't bother coming back to this forum.

https://paste.kodi.tv/qowemiyuyi
I'm thankful for the addon and appreciate the work that goes into keeping it running.  It's not a trivial task.  I also have a subtitle problem but haven't had time to closely investigate.  I do note that a subtitle .srt file is being created, and I get the notification popup that subtitles is 100% but the .srt file is empty.

scott s.
The addon is open source and you can modify it according to your wishes. Try to fix the subtitle problem yourself. As for whether it works for me, I have tried English and another language, both of which almost always work normally. You can also exclude subtitles from addon settings and use external subtitle addons. I did what I could.
Hello,
I'm sorry for such a noob question, and apologies if this has been brought up before. I've been trying to set this up for a friend and I have it working in free mode. I searched this thread on how to activate the addon with her account. I saw some mention that if you sign-in on the web site the addon will work. I don't quite understand how that is supposed to work.
Can someone please explain how to sign-in with a viki.com account? It should be noted that my friend signed up for viki on her facebook account. Can we still use the addon?
Thanks in advance!
  • 41(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Viki.com Video Add-on - Asian Drama MOVIES & TV Shows4