Media Source GoFlex
I cannot find any info on how to add a GoFlex NAS to the video source. I have a Raspberry Pi and a 3TB GoFlex with all my stuff on it. This is all new to me, so all my files are under the 'home public/movies' folder. I picked the GoFlex since it was on the list of working NAS units.

Does anyone know how to set-up the GoFlex and the XBMC?

I am at a loss on this whole set-up.

Thanks, Phil
(2013-03-03, 02:23)Pbrunson Wrote: I cannot find any info on how to add a GoFlex NAS to the video source. I have a Raspberry Pi and a 3TB GoFlex with all my stuff on it. This is all new to me, so all my files are under the 'home public/movies' folder. I picked the GoFlex since it was on the list of working NAS units.

Does anyone know how to set-up the GoFlex and the XBMC?

I am at a loss on this whole set-up.

Thanks, Phil

Which Seagte GoFlex do you have: GoFlex Net, GoFlex Home, GoFlex Desk, GoFlex Pro? Do you want to setup MySQL on the GoFlex for XBMC MySQL database sharing?
Kodi 17, Transparency Skin
PogoPlug v4 running Arm Linux 4.4.63 as MySQL (mariadb) server.
Mac OS 10.12.5
2015 27" iMac 3.3 GHz Quad, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
2015 13" Macbook Pro, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD
AppleTV 4 TV OS 10
I have the GoFlex Home. I do not need to put MySQL on it, I got it just to serve the files. Do I need MySQL?
(2013-03-03, 05:09)Pbrunson Wrote: I have the GoFlex Home. I do not need to put MySQL on it, I got it just to serve the files. Do I need MySQL?

If you only want to use the GoFlex as a NAS then you don't need MySQL. This may help: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...#pid897621
Kodi 17, Transparency Skin
PogoPlug v4 running Arm Linux 4.4.63 as MySQL (mariadb) server.
Mac OS 10.12.5
2015 27" iMac 3.3 GHz Quad, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
2015 13" Macbook Pro, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD
AppleTV 4 TV OS 10

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Media Source GoFlex0