[Q] Howto play and switch between shoutcast radio stations without turning tv on
Hi,

I was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction if it is possible I want to:

Option A: play and switch between audio radiostations from shoutcast using my keyboard, while not turning my TV on.
Option B: Use an android remote app to accomplish the above.

Preferable I would use option A if it is possible.

BTW I have XBMCbuntu frodo RC1 installed with shoutcast version 2.0.1.

Thanks,

maurice118
Not sure how well this would work as how I get my content is different than how most people view the content on their XBMC.

However here is my suggestion on with making a playlist file for each station and then adding it to your library some how then you should be able to see it as a audio file on your phone/remote/tablet etc.
(2012-12-26, 20:09)NickUK Wrote: Not sure how well this would work as how I get my content is different than how most people view the content on their XBMC.

However here is my suggestion on with making a playlist file for each station and then adding it to your library some how then you should be able to see it as a audio file on your phone/remote/tablet etc.
Yes thanks, I guess there is no other easy way.

maurice118

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Q] Howto play and switch between shoutcast radio stations without turning tv on0