Android Repositories Load bar, then dissapears and doesn't start
Hi all, and a Very Merry Christmas, Hope you get all you wished for SmileAngel

My actual problem is in the last paragraph if you would like to skip through the other stuff.

I have installed XBMC on three Android sticks in the last couple of days (Christmas presents).

The first one was a Kimdecent T21, which coincidentally, came with XBMC server and XBMC remote pre-installed. No problems, everything worked fine and all the repositories (Except Navi-X which seems to have disappeared) worked perfectly.

I then turned my attention to the second stick yesterday, which is a UG802, which didn't go as smoothly, due to the fact that i had to bring it in to another room, as the wifi is terrible. Apart from the Wifi, i succesfully installed XBMC and Channel 1 repository, but when i went to play a video, it froze, i then had to run out.

Today i installed XBMC on another Kimdecent T21, all fine and dandy, no problems at all, all of the repositories were installed, and i had no errors...
.... until i tried to load anything to play.

Unfortunately, i have already given the other two away, and cannot check them.

When i installed all of the repositories, everything went fine, but when i go to load a movie or tv show, it loads, but then the load bar disappears, and nothing happens, they don't start. I'm trying to think of anything i may have done different, but can't think of anything. It happens with every repository, Channel 1, ProjectfreeTV, IceFilms etc..
Is there a problem with the repositories that i probably wouldn't have heard about, or is the problem mine, and mine alone?

Thanks for listening.
We do not support those addons here.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Thanks for quick reply..

Sorry, i didn't realise. Sad Blush

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Repositories Load bar, then dissapears and doesn't start0