Movie Information with Harmony One Remote
(2015-09-12, 17:39)Fail$tyle420 Wrote: Now that you have the device added. Go into your activity and change the button you want to use from original to the button C. It's no different than setting any of the other activities up. Look up videos on youtube on how to edit your remote. If I get a chance tomorrow morning, I'll throw up some pic tutorial.
If he's using CEC - which it sounds like he is - then that isn't going to work in a month of Sundays. No RC6 receiver.
(2015-09-12, 18:07)trogggy Wrote:
(2015-09-12, 17:39)Fail$tyle420 Wrote: Now that you have the device added. Go into your activity and change the button you want to use from original to the button C. It's no different than setting any of the other activities up. Look up videos on youtube on how to edit your remote. If I get a chance tomorrow morning, I'll throw up some pic tutorial.
If he's using CEC - which it sounds like he is - then that isn't going to work in a month of Sundays. No RC6 receiver.

Yeah, just went back and was reading what he posted....no RC6 it sounds like, my bad. Good call
Easy to miss (I did) as it wasn't the OP.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie Information with Harmony One Remote0