Tokyo Game Show
when will i get to see some footage ? Image
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

providing my payment goes through, this weekend!
well hello. sorry it's taken so long, but i have finally put up the video of the tokyo game show. it's still pretty messy i am afraid but it's there, including my xbmc t-shirt!

anyway pike, this one's for you Smile hope you enjoy it.

my homepage

by the way, please don't steal it or hotlink to it. i don't have too much bandwidth and i don't really want it plastered all over the internet either. thanks.
thats noisy indeed Smile
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

(tomkun @ sep. 25 2005,11:06 Wrote:by the way, please don't steal it or hotlink to it.  i don't have too much bandwidth and i don't really want it plastered all over the internet either.  thanks.
if you gonna face any traffic limits let me know and i mirror it on our server. Smile
read the xbmc online-manual, faq and search the forums before posting! do not e-mail the xbmc-team asking for support!
read/follow the forum rules! note! team-xbmc never have and never will host or distribute ms-xdk binaries/executables!
thanks Smile

it looks like it'll be ok for the time being, but i'll let you know if i need any help though!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Tokyo Game Show0