[MOD] View Info Change
Ok thanks, but I added that change and the border now just looks white? Or was that what you wanted?

(Re-added download, thanks fmronan!)
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
New Version

Ok, I made quite a few adjustments to this mod, here are the changes...

1. Disk art now shows in the upper right corner (see screenshots) I had to shorten the width of the title and tag line, but not allot.
2. I liked how allot of art is shown in the TV shows under "Get Art" so I stole that info and added it to movies.. Now it will show banner, landscape image, logo and clearart. Disk was removed as it is now displayed on the top of the page.
3. Phil65's awesome new banner maker was so brilliant, I wanted to show what the banner will look like if you dont have one so..
a) If you already have a banner.. no change
b) If you don't have a banner, the banner maker will make one to show you what it looks like, Like Phil65's banner maker, it shows fanart rescaled with a logo (or text if no logo) over the fanart.
c) No its not as good as Phil65's banner maker, I could not get his version to work because Im not that good at coding stuff, so I used parts of his code and mushed it with my layout. But it still looks ok
4) I slightly re-scaled the actor thumbs a bit so they are in correct scale and glow shows better.

Again thanks to Phil65 for the incredible banner maker idea, all credit goes to him for it. I just thought why not also use a version of it in get art. The only point to it is if you don't have a banner, this will give you a fairly close idea of what Phil65's banner maker will do only his will probably look better.

Anyway here are some screenshots:

New layout for Get Art button and disk in corner, obviously disk art will look better then the small screenshot:

The banner maker with logo:

If no logo, it will use text on banner (Updated image below to show longer text example):

Download

PS: I wanted to have the disk roll in from the left to that corner location but Im not good enough to figure out how to do that, but if someone else is and wants to add it as a co-author of the mod, that would be great Smile

IMPORTANT EDIT: This version is from the latest updated GIT, so Im not sure if you will need it or not, so just be aware of this....
Logo's Made So Far:
hey good MOD and I've downloaded it. The banner maker is a great idea and not to diminish it in any way but just to say if people read this and want banners, thumbs etc with the logos and pics pre-created they should get over to fanart.tv and request.

Those ones for 21 jump street are my efforts and if people post for these on the site I'm always happy to have a go and make specific ones. There's lots of others on there also making, so go ahead and request.

Apologies if I'm jumping on your thread, not meaning to, just trying flag offering the art work being created out there for everyone Smile

(2013-02-09, 01:57)andrewf Wrote: hey good MOD and I've downloaded it. The banner maker is a great idea and not to diminish it in any way but just to say if people read this and want banners, thumbs etc with the logos and pics pre-created they should get over to and request.

Those ones for 21 jump street are my efforts and if people post for these on the site I'm always happy to have a go and make specific ones. There's lots of others on there also making, so go ahead and request.

Apologies if I'm jumping on your thread, not meaning to, just trying flag offering the art work being created out there for everyone Smile
The banner maker is not my idea but Phil65's (I don't want to take credit for his great idea lol) Also don't worry as it doesn't replace the need to download banners, it only makes a banner if there is not one on fanart.tv which it checks first and then creates one if there is none.

Logo's Made So Far:
Smile know you weren't taking credit and that it doesn't replace.....just got a bit excited seeing my small efforts put to use.
Hello, wanted to get this out (My internet has been down for the last few days Sad )

Here is the latest GIT (4.1.5) version, I changed the animated disc because the rotation seems to cause a drastic slow down/stutter on views like infowall, if you goto view info and then back to the view, its as if the view is unresponsive until the disc stops spinning or something, anyway, the disk rolls in but I removed the spin which seems to set it back to normal.

This is only for latest GIT version

EDIT: Forgot link :/

Download

NOTE: I suggest you stick to the Repo version, as this will be the last update for GIT and I'll only be releasing repo versions from now on for all my mods to avoid confusion. (Thanks Phil for the advice)
Logo's Made So Far:
would be better if you would release stuff for the repo version i think. if you really want to release for GIT version you should point to the compatible commit. everything else will lead to trouble Wink
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
Ahh ok sorry man, that version hasn't changed. I'll stick to the repo from now on.

EDIT Modified post above and first post to just talk about Repo version, That is a good idea so thanks Smile
Logo's Made So Far:
(2012-12-28, 03:58)ShadowTek Wrote: You MUST have the Meta Actor Script installed or it will not work as it was made for this addon!!

Just copy the two folders over.

REPO VERSION: NOTE: You don't need to download this as its available in the Aeon Nox Extras downloader
Download

To be clear, you're saying that we don't need to download Meta Actor Script because it's included with Aeon Nox Extras Downloader, but we do need to download Actor_layout as it is not included?
HTPC: Dell Optiplex 7050 SFF i7-7700 quad-core, 3.6GHz, 16GB
NAS: Synology DS1813+ and DX513, Hybrid RAID (SHR) 48TB usable space
My Media Center | www.CaptainKen.us | www.YouTube.com/KenInGilbert

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] View Info Change1