• 3(current)
[RELEASE] HBO Nordic Addon
(2013-01-22, 17:19)sleipner42 Wrote: Edit: solved problem! It was wrong password :S

Thanks anyways for letting me know. Smile
I'll have to take care of that and show a better message than a script error.
What am i doing wrong. I use xbmc frodo on my mac mini with osx 10.8. When i start a movie/tv show from xbmc i get script error and it starts the default browser.
Could you send me the xbmc.log file via pm.
Does the other part with the browser work?
Is the correct url loaded in the browser?
(2013-01-26, 17:36)MDDSD Wrote: Could you send me the xbmc.log file via pm.
Does the other part with the browser work?
Is the correct url loaded in the browser?

Done.
Deleted! Managed to get to work so far.
Nvidia Shield 2017
Kodi 20.3
Hi, i´m also getting errors when trying to start the HBO plugin. Using Mac OS and XBMC Frodo.
When i start HBO it works fine but when try to "play" series Safari is starting up and i got those error messages.
I'm releasing a new version shortly (this week) with a fix.
(2013-02-11, 23:47)reddanse Wrote: Hi, i´m also getting errors when trying to start the HBO plugin. Using Mac OS and XBMC Frodo.
When i start HBO it works fine but when try to "play" series Safari is starting up and i got those error messages.

I've done some testing and I'm not able to reproduce the error.
What version of Mac OS are you running. I've done the testing on Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion) and it works.

I'm currently looking into the possibility to add automatic login to Mac OS X, but i'm not promising anything just yet...
Can you use this with a VPN, assuming you could get one of their vouchers?
(2013-02-12, 17:22)dukevim Wrote: Can you use this with a VPN, assuming you could get one of their vouchers?

I'm not sure if you need to use a VPN connection, were are you from?
If you are from Sweden, Denmark, Norway or Finland and have a valid HBO Nordic subscription then you will be able to use the addon.

I believe that it's fairly easy to get a voucher (in Sweden I think you have to sign up for their newsletter in order to receive it) and after February (according to HBO's Twitter) it will be open for everyone in the Nordic countries to sign up.
(2013-02-12, 08:11)MDDSD Wrote:
(2013-02-11, 23:47)reddanse Wrote: Hi, i´m also getting errors when trying to start the HBO plugin. Using Mac OS and XBMC Frodo.

What version of Mac OS are you running. I've done the testing on Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion) and it works.

I'm currently looking into the possibility to add automatic login to Mac OS X, but i'm not promising anything just yet...

Hi, 10.8.2 is my Mac version.
(2013-02-12, 22:05)reddanse Wrote:
(2013-02-12, 08:11)MDDSD Wrote:

That's the same version I'm running on my test mac.
What webbrowser are you using as your default browser?
When I tested the addon I had Safari as my default webbrowser.
(2013-02-12, 22:26)MDDSD Wrote:
(2013-02-12, 22:05)reddanse Wrote:
(2013-02-12, 08:11)MDDSD Wrote: I've done some testing and I'm not able to reproduce the error.

That's the same version I'm running on my test mac.

I´m using Safari. I added a screenshot to show how it looks like.

Quote:That's the same version I'm running on my test mac.

I´m using Safari. I added a screenshot to show how it looks like.

[/quote]

Thanks, could you send me your xbmc.log file after you've triggered the script error and I will have a look.
Send it to me as a PM otherwise you might not be able to post the whole log.

The xbmc.log should be located here on Mac OS X: /Users/<username>/Library/Logs/xbmc.log
Just wanted to give you a status report.
I've been hard at work making the addon work with paths containing åäö.
This so that users on Windows etc that have a username containing åäö can run the addon...
For instance this is a problem when retrieving xml-data (saving it locally and reading the data) from theTvDb and when using the hbolauncher and mceremotehandler.

I've also been doing some testing and development on Mac OS X.
The reason for this is to improve the playback and further on add support for automatic login on Mac.

There will be a version released very shortly.
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] HBO Nordic Addon4