Geniatech ATV1200 and XBMC hardware decoding
(2013-01-31, 04:59)rp1989 Wrote: Thanks for updating the post. I have followed the instructions but when i try to run the script from scriptmanager i get "unable to chmod /sys/class/video/axis: operation not permitted.. But when i check the properties of the script in my case i named it "fix.sh" all permissions are ticked. What could be the problem? Thanks

i don't think you are wanting to actually run the script using scriptmanager. you just want to find it and tell script manager that its a script and that you want it run on boot.

you do that by opening scriptmanager, finding your script file, clicking on the script file and making sure that "boot" is clicked to make it blue and that "is script" is the radio button that is activated, then just click on save, and that's it, just exit out of script manager.

i'm not super-techie,im just a semi-techie Big Grin, so maybe someone more qualified might be able to shed more light on your issue.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Geniatech ATV1200 and XBMC hardware decoding - by thebearnecessit - 2013-01-31, 05:22
ATV1200 not responding.... - by bluemeane - 2013-07-05, 17:52
YUV and CVBS simultaneously? - by Marsbar - 2013-09-18, 21:33
Halting videos with latest fw - by robvh - 2013-09-18, 23:24
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Geniatech ATV1200 and XBMC hardware decoding17