Geniatech ATV1200 and XBMC hardware decoding
(2013-08-17, 18:27)jonnyhibbert Wrote: Has anyone figured out the colour issue yet?

After a video plays for a while, it starts to flicker purple and green, with oddly colored bars on the screen.

I dont know if it's an XBMC issue or a Geniatech one, but it's really spoiling playback.

Im using the latest pivos nightly and I think the latest firmware that was automatically downloaded, the one with the ethernet fix.

I think a lot of us are experiencing variants of this. The picture pauses for a fraction of a second and then I've got some green tint issue on the picture (quickly and easily fixed by hitting the 'go back 7secs' button). My mate gets it worse. Interestingly a new box for my dad is built with same firmware and hardly does it at all. I've actually left it on the old firmware rather than this new one as it is 99% perfect. So I wonder if it is something to do with the hardware. It was a lot less noticeable with a better hdmi cable on my box.

Aside - loving the Quartz skin.

Messages In This Thread
ATV1200 not responding.... - by bluemeane - 2013-07-05, 17:52
RE: Geniatech ATV1200 and XBMC hardware decoding - by border304 - 2013-08-18, 13:31
YUV and CVBS simultaneously? - by Marsbar - 2013-09-18, 21:33
Halting videos with latest fw - by robvh - 2013-09-18, 23:24
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Geniatech ATV1200 and XBMC hardware decoding17