Geniatech ATV1200 and XBMC hardware decoding
(2014-02-15, 09:15)htpcforall Wrote: Question.. Anyone have a GOTHAM nightly build version that has performed better than any other version of XBMC version on the ATV1200. It won't be long before Beta is ready but I'm not so patient. Wink

Great htpcforall..
It finally looks like developers are moving into to these box's which is good news..
Now only if Geniatech would release kernel sources and we would be going AOSP all the way..

As to Gotham builds I will get back to you on this as I did run a build for a few days but at the moment am on a an 12.0 build from may last year..but as I upgrade the main room HTPC to Win Gotham builds I will want to have this box running them too..

Look forward to running your work..pop me a pm if you want a tester .

Edit: loaded up the latest nightly...locked it into my MySQL setup and seems to be going fine...
I upgraded the database on the Win7 HTPC so now all tablets, Android TV box's and main htpc are running with it...still some tweaking to do but feels good..

Messages In This Thread
ATV1200 not responding.... - by bluemeane - 2013-07-05, 17:52
YUV and CVBS simultaneously? - by Marsbar - 2013-09-18, 21:33
Halting videos with latest fw - by robvh - 2013-09-18, 23:24
Re: RE: Geniatech ATV1200 and XBMC hardware decoding - by dgcruzing - 2014-02-15, 14:05
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Geniatech ATV1200 and XBMC hardware decoding17