Geniatech ATV1200 and XBMC hardware decoding
(2014-02-28, 18:36)htpcforall Wrote: There are many solutions. Remote apps for smart phones. USB RF remotes. Modifying the keyboard.xml to match. Ertain keypresses is very useful see here
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=HOW...yboard.xml

Honestly, if you have up down left right enter back and menu, you should be alright. Enter(ok) will get you to play pause fast. Right 30 seconds forward. Left 30 seconds back. Up 10 minutes forward and down 10 minutes back. Fine rw and ff dont work well in xbmc android and arent really necessary for video.

Have fun

Thanks. You're right, and I'm getting there slowly. I really wanted a box that I can control with just my harmony remote, I don't want to use my phone, an air mouse etc. Since posting I have replaced the remote.conf file and I'm using the Pivos remote commands on my harmony. I've discovered as you say, left right up and down give me the 30second/10 minute search either way which is good. The FF and RW buttons now work too, to an extent (the video only fast forwards at double speed, irrespective of the fact the FF graphic will show x2, x4, x8 etc depending on how many times I press FF). I will take a look at the link regarding keyboard.xml, thank you for your response Smile

Messages In This Thread
ATV1200 not responding.... - by bluemeane - 2013-07-05, 17:52
YUV and CVBS simultaneously? - by Marsbar - 2013-09-18, 21:33
Halting videos with latest fw - by robvh - 2013-09-18, 23:24
RE: Geniatech ATV1200 and XBMC hardware decoding - by linus1 - 2014-03-01, 10:24
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Geniatech ATV1200 and XBMC hardware decoding17