SKIN CONCEPT tap a touchscreen skin
Thumbs Up 
Yes! Ultimately, that´s I wait for.

Picture battle, Picture battle, ....

kipor: You are the craziest guy I ever seen and I love it!!
please enlighten me. What is a picture battle? Is it like a pillow fight?
you know the first kipor thread?

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=143519

but to bad it´s closed. Sad
I have heard of it. So that's a picture battle? No people dieing?
(2013-01-05, 20:48)Horscht Wrote: No people dieing?

No! Laugh
i had a look at the feed back and i have made a start on this the nav bar slides out and the time will go out when the nav is out

great, now you have one dialog/window done. Only about ~90 more to go Big Grin

You should really consider waiting with your WIP thread once you have progressed a lot further.
i know what i am doing for the settings dialogs and all that but i am stuck on what to do the movies tv and music views thay have to look metro like and shod i add sum color the the home screen slide bar
I told myself I wouldn't feed the troll but I just can't help it!

In all honesty it doesn't sound like you know what you want, if you are asking for ideas about the fundamentals such as the movie, tv and music screens.

Knowing what your settings page is going to look like isn't even the tip of the iceberg.

And your icons on your latest screenshot are not consistent, some are thin whilst some are thick, in particular the power icon.
i have a test movie view for all to look at the shadow on movie 1 is not showing up in this photo do not know why have a look

fix the image is working
i will look at my icons and i will fix that thank you for the help
The only decent thing I can see is the background and I highly suspect that's not your own work.

Seriously you need to give up, no-one in their right is going to waste their precious time coding something that poor - you don't even know how you want it to look!
movies is like the xbox game look it looks good in metro i will make it look good my friend is working on making the home bit look better and he will start on the movie view in a bit
You've gone from this -

to this -

in 2 days. Huh
(2013-01-06, 01:04)kipor Wrote: movies is like the xbox game look it looks good in metro i will make it look good my friend is working on making the home bit look better and he will start on the movie view in a bit

Is this the same "friend" from Spain who was going to help you realize your as yet unrealized fantasy of an Aeon mod for Frodo (the one that was going to be the best skin ever created, but which you've now abandoned)? Big Grin http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1192879

no one liks me =__= i love xbmc and i would like to do something

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
SKIN CONCEPT tap a touchscreen skin6