"My Programs" Thumbnails
how do you get pictures to represent the icons in my programs? i'm guessing they're some kind of thumbnail, and i've seen it in the manual, but i can't figure out how to do it. can somebody help me?
i think you can only do it in the shortcut's menu. then its as simple as creating a 64x64 jpg icon called "app".tbn to match the "app".cut file
oh, okay. well, thanks. does anybody know a site where i can download some icons for this type of thing? the manual has some pretty nice ones.
xbox-skinsxbox-skins
they seem to have a nice collection
can someone else verify that .tbn files placed in the shortcuts folder (named the same as their corresponding .cut files) works, or is supposed to?

on the 2/1 release, this doesn't work at all for me, wish it did.
i seem to get the icons automatically (when flattening and showing default.xbe).

do you not get that?

ts
42.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
yes, i get the default icons (extracted, i believe from the xbe by xbmc).

however, i can not override them with a file of the same name as the .cut, i.e. a tbn file in the shorcuts folder.

additionally, i have one game which does not show a default icon at all (uses the skins icon) and a tbn file has no effect on it.

it seems to me tbn for shortcuts is not implemented at all yet. is this true, in which case i can move this to a feature3 request and stop trying.
correct. tbns for filethumbs ae not supported atm. moving to "feature suggestions".
read the xbmc online-manual, faq and search the forums before posting! do not e-mail the xbmc-team asking for support!
read/follow the forum rules! note! team-xbmc never have and never will host or distribute ms-xdk binaries/executables!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
"My Programs" Thumbnails0