Win nothing is working for rc3 on my rig???
Frodo rc3 plays vids and music but other than that I cant tinker with it at all.

xbmc 11 ran great never had one issue but this time around each button click shows a new problem, no addons work, everything it claims it unzips or downloads doesn't register, I assumed it had the aeon skins(actually I tried multiple skins) but it never switched & when I rebooted they weren't even there, apparently everything has been marked broken in the repository or the files were never gotten completely, looked like it was working/trying to do something?

the system is so much slower than eden, with showing a video or even browsing, and if I close it any other way than hitting the \ key and x-ing out it'll freeze,

so for the moment im going to switch back, if I can use my buggy setup to help in any way just let me know soon before the switch, i'll wait for awhile after the final release to upgrade again, only wanted hi10p ability anyways
I was having the same exact issues. An uninstal/ reinstall seemed to rectify it. I'm guessing a config file is screwing something up. Make sure you remove all files.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
nothing is working for rc3 on my rig???0