[RELEASE] Execute user scripts on specific XBMC actions (play starts/stops...)
(2015-03-16, 17:11)Booch Wrote: Is there any plans to add on delete movie action?

I would like to automatically remove torrent file with movie from Deluge when I delete appropriate movie in Kodi via context menu.
I know how to delete torrent with deluge-console if I have filename. How to get filename of selected movie and pass it to my batch script is the second question but I think it is not for this thread Smile

In short, no. Unless there are multiple user requests for a function or I need it myself, the only actions you can expect to see implemented are the one's made available through Kodi's Monitor class: http://mirrors.xbmc.org/docs/python-docs...ml#Monitor

(2015-03-19, 17:24)wickemu Wrote: This looks like it could be perfect for my implementation of XBMC.MyLibrary, however I can't get it to activate correctly quite yet.

Is there any way to get this to run from the C:\? I think that's why it's not finding the JAR file that my script points to - and I freely admit that I'm pretty inexperienced when it comes to the command line.

This happens both when using .5 and 2.

Since this runs through Kodi's own included python interpreter and requires the import of multiple modules only provided through a running Kodi instance, this script cannot run on it's own outside of Kodi.

Messages In This Thread
Great! - by gnorf - 2013-02-27, 22:50
[RELEASE] Pilulli Revisited - by KenV99 - 2014-06-28, 18:18
RE: [RELEASE] Execute user scripts on specific XBMC actions (play starts/stops...) - by KenV99 - 2015-03-20, 01:47
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Execute user scripts on specific XBMC actions (play starts/stops...)4