[RELEASE] Execute user scripts on specific XBMC actions (play starts/stops...)
(2015-08-28, 14:09)RaZer0r Wrote: Hi, I was looking for a way to mount my nfs drives OS level instead of using the builtin nfs:// library as there is a big performance issues over vpn (my storage is located halfway across the world ;-) ).

So, I wrote the startup_script.sh and added it to the startup option

But apparently there seems to be an issue... see logs below

Kodi.log:
http://pastebin.com/peJQLEFq

script:
-rwxr-xr-x 1 rein staff 196B Aug 28 13:40 startup_script.sh

Reins-MacBook-Pro:userdata rein$ cat startup_script.sh
#!/bin/bash
mkdir /Volumes/Series
mkdir /Volumes/Movies
mount -t nfs 192.168.22.51:/mnt/DroboFS/Shares/Series /Volumes/Series
mount -t nfs 192.168.22.51:/mnt/DroboFS/Shares/Movies /Volumes/Movies

Can you help?

Very odd!

The log indicates that your version of python doesn't support subprocess.check_ouput:
Code:
13:56:13 T:4589146112  NOTICE: $$$ [xbmc.callbacks2] - Command for onStartup resulted in ERROR: <attribute 'message' of 'exceptions.BaseException' objects>
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/Users/rein/Library/Application Support/Kodi/addons/service.xbmc.callbacks2-master/default.py", line 515, in run
                                                result = subprocess.check_output(margs, shell=self.needs_shell, stderr=subprocess.STDOUT)
                                            AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'check_output'

but clearly that is part of python 2.7:
https://docs.python.org/2/library/subpro...eck_output

I don't know if anyone else running on OSX has experienced this issue. I googled around and can't seem to find that this is an issue specific to OSX.
Perhaps others on OSX can chime in.

You could try editing line 515 to be subprocess.call instead of subprocess.check_output

Messages In This Thread
Great! - by gnorf - 2013-02-27, 22:50
[RELEASE] Pilulli Revisited - by KenV99 - 2014-06-28, 18:18
RE: [RELEASE] Execute user scripts on specific XBMC actions (play starts/stops...) - by KenV99 - 2015-08-28, 14:51
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Execute user scripts on specific XBMC actions (play starts/stops...)4