[RELEASE] Execute user scripts on specific XBMC actions (play starts/stops...)
(2016-01-06, 06:28)jknight2014 Wrote: I was in the process of reporting a problem when I realized for about the 10th time I had downloaded Pilluli's Version instead of your fork. I was reading about your updates though and just wanted to say thanks for your time and hard work. Your plugin really pulls the automation part of my home theater together. (Plus I dont get yelled at for leaving the TV on.)

Sometime soon I want to fork your fork and include a send hex option for those of us controlling serial devices. Although calling my python script works excellent.

Thanks for the feedback.
I am going to start a new thread when this version is complete and once tested a bit more, I will submit it to the official repo. There is a kodi bug that the 'masters' need to fix in the settings api before I can submit because of some issues with localized strings.

I'll post here with a link to the new thread.

Once this version is complete, I plan to work out a 'plugin' architecture that might allow you to easily add your serial/hex code for others to use.

I'm still at least a week away, so please be patient...

Messages In This Thread
Great! - by gnorf - 2013-02-27, 22:50
[RELEASE] Pilulli Revisited - by KenV99 - 2014-06-28, 18:18
RE: [RELEASE] Execute user scripts on specific XBMC actions (play starts/stops...) - by KenV99 - 2016-01-06, 21:05
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Execute user scripts on specific XBMC actions (play starts/stops...)4