Android Frodo 12.0 V7A Update Installation -- Need Help, Pls Help a Lady Out!
First off, I apologize if my question is stupid and I thank you for your patience.

I currently own a Pivos Xios that has the original XMBC version 12 beta -- I paid some man to install it for me and he lives two hours away so if possible I am avoiding asking for his help again.

I am aware there has been updates and I have downloaded the file bmc-12.0-Frodo_rc3-armeabi-v7a.apk on to my computer as well as an external hard drive.

My problem is simple (hopefully), now that I have downloaded the file onto my computer. I am unaware of how to properly install the update to the Pivos media box? I have read about copying and pasting ... but using the external hard drive and searching in xbmc, the apk file does not appear. I need a bit more detailed information to get me started.

Any help would be great.

Thank you!!
You need to get a mSD card, it's the tiny flash card that goes in the side slot. Or a USB flash drive.

You update outside of XBMC, so exit it and browse to settings. Since you said apk, I'm assuming you mean Anroid.

But you might want to hold off a bit, there's an update that should be out shortly.

see http://www.pivosforums.com/viewforum.php...4c0bab99ba

If its the same as my Mygica 510b, from the android page, App installer, choose external etc it will then search for packages, you can then select it, it will uninstall the xbmc already on the device, then select again to install new package.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Frodo 12.0 V7A Update Installation -- Need Help, Pls Help a Lady Out!0