Is there a vudu or cinema now add on....
Either one would be fine I want to be able to use them to watch my ultra violet movies on my Apple TV.
17 views and no one has an answer. thats pretty amazing.
See Forum_rules (wiki) about bumping your own post in less than 24 hours... in your case, only after 1 hour and 43 minutes, which is pretty amazing.
I wasnt bumping my post as it was the first one. besides that fact i wasnt purposely bumping anyway was just amzed that i had that many views without having a response. On the few forums i frequent usually a response comes quicker with all due respect. Please get your facts straight and ask questions without assuming before you open your mouth.

(2013-02-15, 21:44)artrafael Wrote: See Forum_rules (wiki) about bumping your own post in less than 24 hours... in your case, only after 1 hour and 43 minutes, which is pretty amazing.
Not sure that xbmc will handle the drm for vudu or ultraviolet.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
So there isnt any plugins at all as of yet?

(2013-02-15, 22:51)nickr Wrote: Not sure that xbmc will handle the drm for vudu or ultraviolet.
Well I don't know of one. What does mr google say?

Does uv even work with open source? How does the drm work?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
I don't get how people can come to a forum asking for help and then be disrespectful like that.
He was disrespectful first accusing me of something i didnt do and being rude about it i just responded that way becasue he irritated me. Im greatful for any and all help i get

(2013-02-17, 00:05)jeremytodd1 Wrote: I don't get how people can come to a forum asking for help and then be disrespectful like that.
You don't have to use the word "bump" in your post to constitute bumping. Less than 2 hours after your initial post, you posted again (with no new information regarding your request) -- ostensibly to bring the thread back to the top of the list.

I simply asked you to follow the forum rules. You were the one who basically told me to shut my mouth and chastised the community for not being at your beck and call. Of the 17 views at that time, none had any information to contribute because, most likely, they did not know the answer. This is a community forum and we do not have people on staff to respond to posts based on some service level agreement. It is also a global community, so a large part of the audience may have been sleeping or at work during that 2 hour period.

So, please be patient and try to be civil with the community from whom you wish to get help.
Again you assume and accuse. I didnt bump if you looked at the thread there was no reason to bump it as it was on the top already. I didnt insult or chastise anyone i was simply amazed thats all. no offense was meant it was just a deer in the headlights moment for me because ive never seen a thread with that many views and no responses. I was irritate and for that i apologize but before you accuse anyone of anything please look into it first. I technically didnt break forum rules you just decided you would jump me because you can. There was no intent by me to break any rules. All i did was respond in shock to my own thread which was already on top . Again I apologize i jumped back and for what I said however I dont like being jumped on and treated in that manner

quote='artrafael' pid='1338541' dateline='1361055421']
You don't have to use the word "bump" in your post to constitute bumping. Less than 2 hours after your initial post, you posted again (with no new information regarding your request) -- ostensibly to bring the thread back to the top of the list.

I simply asked you to follow the forum rules. You were the one who basically told me to shut my mouth and chastised the community for not being at your beck and call. Of the 17 views at that time, none had any information to contribute because, most likely, they did not know the answer. This is a community forum and we do not have people on staff to respond to posts based on some service level agreement. It is also a global community, so a large part of the audience may have been sleeping or at work during that 2 hour period.

So, please be patient and try to be civil with the community from whom you wish to get help.
[/quote]
You got your answer in posts #5 and #7. The rest is a waste of bandwidth.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Is there a vudu or cinema now add on....0