Win HOW-TO setup Boblight for Windows and Boblight XBMC
(2014-03-01, 14:56)rassv Wrote:
(2014-02-26, 14:54)Krazed Wrote: Had the same problem running it on my pc (Windows 8.1 / 64bit as well). I tried compiling boblight myself which seems to have fixed it though. The lights work but the colours aren't quite right for some reason, so I'll have a look into that tomorrow. Anyway, here is the copy of boblight that I compiled (as well as the cygwin dll's and bossanova808's conf file) if you want to give them a try: https://www.dropbox.com/s/a65t6ip4727it1b/boblightd.zip

Let me know how you go.
Thanks for the builded version, it now also work on my pc.
Some of my LightPack led strips are not rights, even though I have tested and calibrated with the Prismatik, will look at boblight.conf file later.

The conf file in that download should be alright, it's the one I'm using atm. It's different from the original one I had in there (which was bossanovas original). All the hscan and vscan values are right for the andromeda pattern, but the position of the LEDs will only be right if you've switched the ports around for the 3-5 leds though.

I'm very confused with the hscan and vscan values you've used in your conf file, care to explain? If you're using andromeda (4 top, 2 left, 2 right, 2 bottom) shouldn't your top led hscans be 0 25, 25 50, 50 75, and 75 100? How come you start at 16.67? I guess you're not overlapping in the corners. Still 16.67 seems and odd number to set the height of your top zones, and the width of your side ones. Any reason for this?

Messages In This Thread
RE: HOW-TO setup Boblight for Windows and Boblight XBMC - by Krazed - 2014-03-04, 03:41
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HOW-TO setup Boblight for Windows and Boblight XBMC6