mini pc with 2x HDMI outs
(2013-01-15, 02:21)nickr Wrote: Well I don't think you will manage to get a single instance of XBMC to put out two different video streams over two HDMI ports at the same time, not in any synchronised fashion anyway.

CRAP! XBMC settings had slipped my mind. Guess I´m screwed as far as HD sound goes Sad

There are Bluray players that do this as many have older receivers like me that don't support 3D but do support HD codecs. Likely XBMC will make this a feature in future updates?
No, I would think this should work just fine. One HDMI port should be selectable as an audio device, while the other outputs video.
(2013-01-15, 05:57)Ned Scott Wrote: No, I would think this should work just fine. One HDMI port should be selectable as an audio device, while the other outputs video.
Well of course you are right. I was stuck on keisarrin saying the audio output also had to carry 2D video, which of course it doesn't.

Unless the amp only accepts a HD audio stream if accompanied by video...

If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
mini pc with 2x HDMI outs0