Need help with Library on XBIAN Raspberry Pi
I have a huge library of 1500HD movies and approximately 500 TV Shows. The process I follow is that when I add a movie to the library I compile the information like Poster, Fan-art and movie info using the Ember Media Manager, so all the files stay in the same folder where the movie is and this is same with TV Shows.

System 1: Windows 7 with XBMC on the Living room TV - The moment it detects there is a new movie it goes again to the internet to compile information, now this does not take much time as the internet is fast and the system is equivalent to a gaming machine.

System 2: Raspberry Pi with XBIAN - This is a bottleneck, when there is anew movie it also goes to the internet to compile library information for the new movie. During this the Pi is not responsive till it completes.

System 3: is the same like System 2.

System 4: I am planning to install XBMCBUNTU.

The help I need is with that I don't want the systems to compile the information every time I add the movie, rather I want them to use the information existing in the folders with the nevessary information. How do I configure that?

The Folders are on my NAS and is accessible to all the 4 systems, so when I add and do my step of Ember Media Manager all the 4 systems should get the info automatically.

I tried adding the source to videos without setting content but then the movies and TV SHows does not get added to Libraries.

Please Help!
for this you would need server with MYSQL shared library
look here XBian Wiki
EDIT: keep in mind, to achieve this all your XBMC machines have to run same version of XBMC !
Are you sure the Pi is actually downloading the information from the internet? It most likely will behave the same way (and be just as slow) when importing using NFO files.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Need help with Library on XBIAN Raspberry Pi0