Keyboard problem?
Please on my remote keyboard was the button E for EPG time line, and S for shut-down. I try to make some adjustments but was not working so I put everything back. My MCE remote works fine, S is working fine, but E is not working. Could you somebody tell me why?

Thx Ales

P.S. Now I am looking that the button S is only working button Sad. Nothing else works
It depends on what changes you originally made, where you had made those changes, and what you subsequently did to "undo" those previous changes. Most likely, you have an xml file (e.g., keyboard.xml) in your userdata (wiki)/keymaps/ folder that is overriding the default mappings or you had modified the installation keyboard.xml file (not a good idea) and deleted/changed the key mappings for the PVR function.

You can enable debug log (wiki)ging in XBMC, press your E key, exit XBMC, locate and review your debug log (wiki) (xbmc.log) to see how XBMC identified that keypress and what action (if any) was associated with that keypress.
(2013-01-12, 22:51)artrafael Wrote: It depends on what changes you originally made, where you had made those changes, and what you subsequently did to "undo" those previous changes. Most likely, you have an xml file (e.g., keyboard.xml) in your userdata (wiki)/keymaps/ folder that is overriding the default mappings or you had modified the installation keyboard.xml file (not a good idea) and deleted/changed the key mappings for the PVR function.

You can enable debug log (wiki)ging in XBMC, press your E key, exit XBMC, locate and review your debug log (wiki) (xbmc.log) to see how XBMC identified that keypress and what action (if any) was associated with that keypress.

Thx i will check it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Keyboard problem?0