libstagefright - Experimental hardware video decoding builds
(2013-01-15, 22:11)Koying Wrote: Guys, I should have pointed out that I updated the main post with an alternate version (i.e. HW decoder, SW renderer) for those having issue with the 1st one.

I have tested the SW renderer version, it seems different, but still can't handle most 1080p files (on a 1.7ghz clocked quad-core device). I think the problem is that MX player seems to handle multiple cores better. I'll try to get a log file, but it may take some time since I've updated to JB.

I also updated to a JellyBean release, not sure if it will help as mentioned this is only for ICS. But thought I would let you guys know that I experienced similar issues with x264 decoding. Also had a crash on this log:

Messages In This Thread
RE: libstagefright - Experimental hardware video decoding builds - by droshi - 2013-01-15, 23:35
libstagefright - by mo123 - 2013-05-14, 14:29
RE: libstagefright - by Koying - 2013-05-14, 14:30
RE: libstagefright - by Maverick5269 - 2013-05-16, 23:04
RE: libstagefright - by matander - 2013-05-19, 18:26
RE: libstagefright - by FreeFrag - 2013-05-22, 13:02

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
libstagefright - Experimental hardware video decoding builds10
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.