Thread Closed
libstagefright - Experimental hardware video decoding builds
Hey I have a Imito mx 2: (http://www.geekbuying.com/item/iMito-MX2...12720.html)

Specs (reported by XBMC):
GPU: Mali-400 MP
OpenGl vendor ARM
OpenGL version: OpenGL Es 20.0
CPU: ARMv7
Hardware: RK30Board

I used the test video files linked in the first post on the internal storage and I am using the current rom from geekbuying (http://blog.geekbuying.com/index.php/201...ustom-rom/). It is a BOB/Finless rom.

Findings regarding the video files:
Harry Potter -> 2 x Crash. But I am pretty sure it worked in the older version of your XBMC build.
Suzumiya, anime -> No problems, and played perfect
The planet clip -> First time I tried to play it XBMC crashed, 2nd time it played.. It looks like it has a little constant lag.
The planet, unstyled subs, clip -> Less lag then the other planet clip (or non lag at all). (side note: the subs did not changed at the end of the clip. I do not know if it is bug, though)
shrinkage mkv -> No problem, played perfect
shrinkage mp4 -> First time I tried to play it xbmc crashed, 2nd time the clip played without problems
monsters -> Played at 10 fps, with weird black and white lines at top of the screen. The clip playes perfect in mx player. If I recall correct the "old" version of your xbmc build just showed a black screen and the sound played in the background
Birds -> XBMC crashed when trying to play this clip. It seems like XBMC is trying to play the file, xbmc player changed to the player icon to play ">", and then crashed XBMC.
CV1 -> 10 fps, alot of lag (unwatchable). If I remember correct your older xbmc version crashed when playing this file
Matrix -> plays perfect

I could not find the log files (I do not use an external storage), so I used the "upload log files" add on. I hope it is the right log I am linking to (it is "old" log), because I had exited XBMC before using the "upload log files" addon.
It can be found her: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=28947

Note:
I do not know how to get the "adb logcat" log, so I can not give much information about the crashing of xbmc. The crash looked a little random, because if I played the same file a second time it would not crash... I have not tried other functionality in xbmc then the video play back functionality, so I do not know the overall stability on my android device.
At the moment I do not have that much time to test further (I just became a dad, 5 days ago), but if you need more information or I can do anything to help out say so. Keep up your awesome work Smile

EDIT:
the linked log file do not seem to be the whole log file (thought "old" file log was a truncation of all the older log files), because when looking at the time stamp it is only about 3 min. long. If I use internal storage do anyone know where and how to get the log files?
  Thread Closed

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average

Messages In This Thread
RE: libstagefright - Experimental hardware video decoding builds - by pewpew1 - 2013-01-19, 18:02
libstagefright - by mo123 - 2013-05-14, 14:29
RE: libstagefright - by Koying - 2013-05-14, 14:30
RE: libstagefright - by Maverick5269 - 2013-05-16, 23:04
RE: libstagefright - by matander - 2013-05-19, 18:26
RE: libstagefright - by FreeFrag - 2013-05-22, 13:02

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
libstagefright - Experimental hardware video decoding builds4.510
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.