• 39(current)
libstagefright - Experimental hardware video decoding builds
(2013-05-09, 11:49)Qapf Wrote: Heya. Using the build on an Ouya and it is working fantastic, but one problem. An SFTP config that works perfectly in the Windows XBMC client fails in this experimental build.

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=17236

values masked.

Do you mind listing the steps you took to install on ouya?
I know what this may not be the correct place to ask, but I was hoping that someone here may have an answer.

Does anyone know of an android app which will allow me to automatically launch XBMC after booting, albeit with a small delay?
I am currently using Startup Manager, but it's launching before the SDcard is fully mounted, meaning that XBMC starts with all the default settings.
If I want my options etc to load with it, I need to exit it and start again.
startup manager in play store
"PS3 3.55 Cobra" "XBOX Softmoded (UnleashX&XBMC)"
"HTPC XBMCLive (NAS 4TB of storage)" "LG 3D TV"
(2013-05-15, 09:09)lewy20041 Wrote: startup manager in play store

How can I add a delay to it? I can't see any settings for that.
(2013-05-14, 17:55)batdroid Wrote: Do you mind listing the steps you took to install on ouya?
I haven't done it yet, but found this:
http://forums.ouya.tv/discussion/1279/in...ex-or-xbmc
Ant news on Sports Devil fix? Thanks
(2013-05-16, 15:09)coromi52 Wrote: Ant news on Sports Devil fix? Thanks

Working fine for me? Version 1.8.5.5.
(2013-05-14, 14:30)Koying Wrote:
(2013-05-14, 14:29)mo123 Wrote: Any change for a new Gotham Alpha3 hw build?
Will do this week.

Hi Koying,

Just a quick question, did the sources shared by herman, can help ?

Thanks
I'm using this on my OUYA, it runs perfectly. I'm using Windows SMB sharing over Ethernet, as well as internet-passthrough via ethernet for my OUYA. I used this same setup with XBMC4XBOX but the only difference is the video quality.

Most of my video files are MP4 / x264 / HDTV / SD for the most part, but played on the OUYA look like CAM-rips at best, like a very poor bootleg. Is there a setting or codec that I'm completely overlooking?
Is the link in the op the latest stagefright apk or can a newer one be found here? http://mirrors.xbmc.org/test-builds/android/
A quick question, it may actually be answered before:

Is libstagefright a standalone library, or does it enhance ffmpeg in any way? Or in other words, can ffmpeg use libstagefright?
I used it in on ouya. Crashes frequently while runing live streams. Sorry I can not retrieve log file on ouya. Will try to get again. Only one question it does not support Hama or VRC1100 it remote. Would it be implemented in the build
When using this build on the OUYA and a hardware keyboard (either the Logitech K700 OR K360), I am getting strange issues. The shift key (left or right) not being usable. I haven't been able to see any other references, but it seemed strange that it worked on the main menus, but had the issues with XBMC.
(2013-05-18, 05:13)Snackpants Wrote: When using this build on the OUYA and a hardware keyboard (either the Logitech K700 OR K360), I am getting strange issues. The shift key (left or right) not being usable

That's a general XBMC problem on Android, not specific to this, or any, build. Same with the back-space key, but Shift-Back does work, which points out a well known keyboard mapping problem, very common on Unix systems.

The workaround is to use the on-screen keyboard (and report the bug on the bug tracker, not on the forums).
This works beautifully on my Galaxy Nexus. Runs 1080p content over the network smoothly and synced perfectly. Great work!
  • 39(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
libstagefright - Experimental hardware video decoding builds10