Fields in myvideos.db?
i've over 300 video on cd/dvd and want to intigrate this libary into xbmc-video-database.

i greated a dir with dummy files of the movies in it and let the xbmc search all infos and thumps of this file(name)s.

now i want to edit the myvideosx.db in that way that xbmc show the information-window "please insert the cd with label xyz" or better "please insert the cd number xy" like it does when select a video in video-database which was indexed in dvd-drive?

i tried to edit the "path" field to "iso9660" and give any "label"-name, but all the way xbmc tries to play the dummy-files and failed.

whats the difference between the files indexed on hd and and dvd-drive?

i hope anybody can help me!?

greeting
tetzlav
i believe you'd need to modify three tables: movie, path, and files.

the movie table is an index list of the movies. it associates the movieinfo table (name, etc) to a path, and to a cd label.

the path table is just a list of directory locations. (two columns: idpath, and strpath)

the files table links a movie to its files. the full file path of the files is gotten by combining the path table with the files table.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
thank you for the answer.

i've tried to modify this fields - without the result as requested. (i'm sure the "strfilename" is of no importance, because i only want open the "please insert cd..."-window.)

which field in myvideos.db is responsible for the "please insert cd..."-window?

greetings
tetzlav

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Fields in myvideos.db?0