Amlogic TV Box with XBMC 1080P Playback
I think if we start by helping them understand it could create something more - because from her responses she clearly doesn't understand what the general public license consist of. The company Visson is in violation with (gnu)Amlogic's new legality standpoint on the open source structure in their product - the kernel source should be out there to the public and if not I don't think they should be able to tag XBMC, Amlogic, or anything else "open" they are using within this device. With her answers it makes like Visson wants to take from the community and not give back......this is stealing Shirley - do you understand now? If you want to know more about XBMC you have to know the skeleton that is keeping it active and growing - the community, if you close them out I am sure it will be a negative for your company. I have read nothing but negativity for this device - so much written poorly about it without a true review so far tells you what the users want and willing to pay for these days. This is a result of you digging a ditch for your company with a "kill yourself attitude" - people want a device that is theirs upon purchase - not proprietary until your sales slow down and then you want to "help" the community. We have seen it all here within the XBMC community and so many companies sporting XBMC without SUPPORTING the purpose. If you want to start getting to know the XBMC community better, be obliged to supporting the cause and show your gratitude beyond what others have done in the past. (Cough's out G-box in a following head shake).

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amlogic TV Box with XBMC 1080P Playback - by mockingbirdblue - 2013-01-19, 16:48
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amlogic TV Box with XBMC 1080P Playback2