Amlogic TV Box with XBMC 1080P Playback
(2013-01-25, 16:01)stopspam Wrote: Since I have paid for the box already, not using it would be a last resort for me and money down the drain.
I am in contact with the Chinese reseller and getting them to push the manufacturer to resolve the problem.

Still keeping my fingers crossed...

I'll bet you that they haven't even payed for most of the hardware rights so getting them to pay for software rights is pushing your luck... best case scenario a xda dev has purchased the device and makes a custom rom that works.
Ahhh, the magic xda dev custom rom prayer. Good luck with that Smile
Back to my earlier question...

Does XBMC on Android have its own AC3/DTS decoding libraries so playback via XBMC should be without the repeating static noise?

Thanks...
yes, provided they did not butcher things too much.
(2013-06-19, 05:37)Kavera Wrote: Amlogic8726 MX tv box is a great model in the XBMC Midnight. 1GB DDR 8GB Flash, without memory problems and would great support the 720p and 1080p Full HD
after the firmware refreshed, the box runs excellent!after updated , the XBMC firmware refresh, then it runs excellent.
here is firmware share to all .
http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=...3995530201
source code link please?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
good luck in getting a source code link from a 1st time poster Tongue

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amlogic TV Box with XBMC 1080P Playback2