• 4(current)
[RELEASE] SABnzbd
You are using some old SABnzbd plugin. The plugin name space is plugin.program.sabnzbd .
Pneumatic | SABnzbd | XBMC that just works - openelec
Wow, totally miffed that one up...excellent plugin Big Grin working great with the proper version. One side-note (think this might have been mentioned already?): password field is plaintext. Otherwise, working great!
HI,

I install it and then what? When I run it it just says working.
I just want to control it from my laptop and add nzb's so xbmc download and extract it. How?
This addon lets you control your SABnzd+ queue and view the history from within XBMC. XBMC does not do the download or extraction.
I get a script failed on raspbmc something about a malformed json...
(2014-01-13, 01:33)Morphy99 Wrote: I get a script failed on raspbmc something about a malformed json...

With the amount of information you are giving, the only answer can be:
(2014-01-13, 09:57)Popeye Wrote:
(2014-01-13, 01:33)Morphy99 Wrote: I get a script failed on raspbmc something about a malformed json...

Sorry will get a debug log later, just wondered if it was a known issue on this platform.
(2014-01-13, 09:57)Popeye Wrote:

Here's my xbmc log with debugging on in plugin and xbmc:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7430...%20sab.log

Anything else you need?
I suspect you have entered wrong api key , the log says "b43016bdea17d68ac32f7e938b69b51d"
Nope it's not, although I'm changing it now Wink
Ok my bad, I was using the SSL ports for sab, changed it to 8080 and I'm in.
(2014-01-21, 00:30)Morphy99 Wrote: Ok my bad, I was using the SSL ports for sab, changed it to 8080 and I'm in.

Excellent. Guess, some better log messages would be good Big Grin
Hi Popeye,

I've just started using this addon and it's great, however I'd need a small change for it to be perfect for me. I pause my Sabnzdb+ downloading during the day, and have scheduling set up to resume it after midnight when my ISP allows unlimited downloads.

The feature I'd love to see is when I'm playing online media, instead of just pausing then resuming the Sabnzbd+ download queue, it checks first to see if the queue is already paused. If it's already paused (i.e. from midday to midnight), then the queue shouldn't be touched (resuming an already paused queue during this is the problem), but if it's not already paused (i.e from midnight to midday) then the existing functionality works perfectly.

Any chance you could look at making this change, or make a suggestion of how I can determine the download queue status and I'll try making the change myself? My python skills are very basic, but I'm willing to have a go at it myself if you're not keen to incorporate this into the addon.

Cheers,
Adam.
My log says failed to import sabnzbd

I installed the pause service and the sabnzbd addon.

sabnzbd is not installed on the local machine. Is that a requirement?

Code:
ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>
                                            Error Contents: No module named sabnzbd
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/home/kodi/.kodi/addons/plugin.program.sabnzbd/default.py", line 30, in <module>
                                                import page
                                              File "/home/kodi/.kodi/addons/plugin.program.sabnzbd/page.py", line 32, in <module>
                                                import sabnzbd
                                            ImportError: No module named sabnzbd
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
20:50:17 T:139847286736832   ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.program.sabnzbd/
20:50:17 T:139847286736832   ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.program.sabnzbd/) failed
Seems like your program addon is not installed ok.
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] SABnzbd1