Win Schedules direct Qam listings.
I just recently changed from XMLTV to schedules direct due to the more detailed EPG info.

My issue is all channels have the EPG infor correct but I'm unable to get my qam channels mapped. Does anyone know the steps to get this done?

Office: Google TV | Kodi 20.0 | Samsung 50"                         \  Movies: 2734
Master Bedroom: Google TV | Kodi 20.0 | Samsung 43"     \  Music: Artist 220 |  Albums 1001 | Songs 106995
TheaterGoogle TV | Kodi  20.0 | Samsung 75"                    \  TV Shows: 62 |  Seasons 218 | Episodes 3858
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No one has/had this issue?

Office: Google TV | Kodi 20.0 | Samsung 50"                         \  Movies: 2734
Master Bedroom: Google TV | Kodi 20.0 | Samsung 43"     \  Music: Artist 220 |  Albums 1001 | Songs 106995
TheaterGoogle TV | Kodi  20.0 | Samsung 75"                    \  TV Shows: 62 |  Seasons 218 | Episodes 3858
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are you still using the MC2XML program to pull in the listings from or the schedules direct plug in with Mediaportal?

If its the SD plugin, I've had issues with pull 2 different lineups with it. It would always pick just one.

What I'm using now is the MC2XML program run in a .bat file on a daily basis and inporting it using the MP xmltv plug in.
Hey Cousinjerry, what I was trying to do is get schedules direct to get the epg data, it works fine with the set top box channels but I was getting nothing for my qam channels. The reason I was looking to use schedules direct is it give more details in the epg data, using M2XML and xmltv plugin the data is very limited, for sporting events, I don't even get the teams playing. Is there anyway to get more details using XMLTV plugin?

You can use MC3XML and still pull the data from schedules direct. I usually can see who is playing in sports.

When I had some clear QAM channels, you had to be very careful about how they were named. They had to match the name exactly from the SD website.
gave that a try and still unable to see the detailed EPG data. As mentioned, sporting events don't show teams, TV episodes don't show if its a repeat or new shhow.

when I did everything using the SD plugin, I was able to see teams playing as well as the original date of shows. But it didn't give EPG data for QAM (Sub channels such as 4.1, 5.1 and so on)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Schedules direct Qam listings.0