Help with Music Artist Bio
I have two PCs - both running Frodo RC3 with MQ4 2.5.0 (one common library). They seem identical other than when playing music, one PC shows the artist bio scrolling between the artist art and album art (overlayed on artist logo) while the 2nd PC has everything but the artist bio (does have the artist logo).

I'm still not sure which one I like better, but it is driving me crazy that I can't find the switch to enable / disable display of the artist bio.

Help!
turn on "get artist biography" in the enabled add-ons/artist information/universal artist scaper and rescan your music library
Are you using program addon Artist Slideshow? If so artwork and bio are stored in the local profile userdata /addon_data/script.artistslideshow/ArtistSlideshow folder (one subfolder per artist).

Check Artist Slideshow addon settings (download artist bio option).

scott s.

Thanks Scott!

I did have the artist Slideshow addon, but in the settings for the addon, "download additional artist info" was not checked. Once I checked that option, all the bio info appeared.

I'm not quite sure how it was set in one of my MQ4 configs and not the other - but it is solved.

Thanks again!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help with Music Artist Bio0