Bug Fanart View doesnt show Plot w/sync Libraries
Hello All,
I have a 2xWin 7 PC's, 3xRaspberry PI's I'm running the latest openelec image; OpenELEC-RPi.arm-2.99.1.img for PI's and iPad all running Frodo RC3.
They all pull from same sources on 2 separate NAS's; one for HD movies and the other for SD moves and all other media.
The synchronization works I can stop in living room, resume on ipad, stop resume in bedroom...etc. The video information is available when I access it through the context menu. I scrape my sources using Media Companion.

All units hardwired, except iPad. Main RPi, Laptop, NAS's,DB server are connected to 1Gb switch.

My DB server is the A10 1Gb Cubieboard; Debian OS, running MySql. I have also set one up with another RPi using Raspbian w/MySQL.
But I get the same results either unit I tested.

Problem: Not all my files will present the plot in Fanart view (some do most don't and not all from same NAS) and the total count of time is not calculated at the right bottom of screen.
However, when I manually refresh each movie on each client then the plot gets populated and the time duration is present at the right bottom of the screen.
Anyone have this issue?
Feed back most appreciated....

Figured out that it was 1 of my NAS's. Seagate GoFlex user name pswd protected causing problems. Do use that if you plan on syncing libraries.
Good NAS for home security/
Still though Total Duration time still not represented properly. Not sure how to get that to work like local library does.
Switched out Seagate for WD w/o U/P.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Fanart View doesnt show Plot w/sync Libraries0